The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Fun - if only they knew (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
btaxin
View Profile
Regular user
san francisco
152 Posts

Profile of btaxin
After a presentation of "4th Dimensional Telepathy" when people ask "How did you do that?", I explain, "I read your thoughts".

Bob Taxin
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-07-12 22:24, btaxin wrote:
After a presentation of "4th Dimensional Telepathy" when people ask "How did you do that?", I explain, "I read your thoughts".

Bob Taxin

FUNNY!
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Sam Haine
View Profile
Regular user
San Jose, CA
159 Posts

Profile of Sam Haine
Greetings,

And then there is Derren Brown who has a guest sort photographs into living and dead stacks. They turn over the stacks to show one stack says "Living" and the other says "Dead." He steps back and says, "That is really out of this world."

Ya gotta luv it.
Sam Haine
Magical entertainment for charities www.sam-haine.com
themindreader
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of themindreader
My favourite one is (whilst I am using Mental UFO 2)

"It's like I just pick up a vib**tion from the cards"
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
"If I stand in the centre to tear up the pieces..."

" as your thinking about the number, in my mind I need to be one step ahead of you."

"Now concentrate on your chosen card, visualize it in the centre of a dart board and your aiming for it, go on, make your mark."

" so your thinking of your 2 digit number...I have written down what I have recieved, go on, en-lighten me...what was it?"

Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
Michael Bilkis
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of Michael Bilkis
I did "Needle Through the Balloon." After the show some one asked me how I did it. I said, "I just stuck the needle through the balloon." He replied, "No really how did you do it." Gotta love people!
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-07-13 02:17, Sam Haine wrote:
Greetings,

And then there is Derren Brown who has a guest sort photographs into living and dead stacks. They turn over the stacks to show one stack says "Living" and the other says "Dead." He steps back and says, "That is really out of this world."

Ya gotta luv it.
Sam Haine

Fantastic!

Sam, where did you see Derren do this routine?
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
enigmax
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
115 Posts

Profile of enigmax
"They had no choice. They HAD to pick that card"
"To be on the wire is life, the rest is waiting"
Karl Wallenda
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
"...there's no way you could tear me from your thoughts. I'm truly centered on your mind now."

"...you see, I actually see the words. It's as if you couldn't keep me from them."

This is fun!!!

Sean Waters
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
"I guess sometimes the cards are stacked in my favor."
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
749 Posts

Profile of Roki
Some people say I use stooges . But I fired them . Smile
kozai
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of kozai
Quote:
On 2005-07-13 16:00, scott b. wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-07-13 02:17, Sam Haine wrote:
Greetings,

Ya gotta luv it.
Sam Haine

Fantastic!

Sam, where did you see Derren do this routine?

Sorry to answer for Sam, but I happened to know the answer hopefully saving Sam some time. This was on Derren Brown's "Trick of the Mind" episode 5... It really is brilliant!

By the way, does anyone know which "Out of this World" variation he was using by chance? Just a source and where to buy it. Thanks.
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2268 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
I now derren has a version on his Devil's Picturebook which is very good indeed. its been an age since I saw the TV presentation so I cant remember if that is what he used.

Worth checking out though.

Best,
Kennedy
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Fun - if only they knew (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL