The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can anyone see the images in my post? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
I recently posted a review here: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......c=680129

Someone reported that they don't see ANY of the images in that post. I'd appreciate hearing from other users: Can you see any of the images, YES or NO?

The more feedback the better - because it should help indicate whether this is a wider problem affecting more people.

I've also included an image of some playing cards below - is that showing up for you at all?

Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
I see the image. They may need to check their preferences to make sure they have 'show pictures' or something of that sort selected.
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The image seems to be fine.
Where the magic begins
Emory Kimbrough
View Profile
New user
Tuscaloosa, AL
94 Posts

Profile of Emory Kimbrough
I've seen most or all of your deck reviews over the last few months, and have never had even a hint of a problem.
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Thanks for the feedback all. It must just be an issue on that particular user's end for some reason.
hikeeba
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of hikeeba
All seems good from here. Same as those above - have seen many of your posts and none of the pics seem missing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can anyone see the images in my post? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL