The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » What's Up with Full52.com? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thimblerig
View Profile
Loyal user
Bellevue, WA
273 Posts

Profile of thimblerig
Hi Folks,

Has anyone else had any problems trying to get in touch with Dave Forrest at Full52.com?

I made two separate online sets of purchases during the black Friday sales push. In each case a combination of downloads and mailable magic effects. All seemed to go well and I got two automatc emails with links to the downloads; two downloads in each order.

All the links are dead.

I have written to Dave Forrest at least 4 times asking for a fix and then for at least a confirmation that he had received my emails and was working on the issue.

Absolutely no response to date, and no notification that the mailable effects have been shipped.

I tried both the gmail address provided by the dead link page, and the Full52.com email address on the website.

Anyone know Dave or how to reach him? I hope there are no medical or other serious issues at play.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards,
tr

Smile
fcchief1
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
I was going to order a couple items from him, along with a couple free downloads but am hesitant to do so now. I have seen a few other threads where people were lamenting the fact they waited weeks even months for their orders to be completed. Biggest red flag was the non-responsiveness of the owners of the site, no answering emails, calls etc Think I will look elsewhere. Guess not a good thing if you cannot answer customers legit questions!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » What's Up with Full52.com? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL