The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » WeKnowAnyCard. Card reveal App (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pedro67
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Pedro67
A big Hello to all at the Magic Café.
I’ve been a keen reader of the forum and now I’ve recently registered as a member.
I retired from my “real job” and have taken an interest in Magic Apps.
I’ve developed 2 Apps. One is named WeKnowAnyCard and uses a call center agent to reveal the chosen card.

The App has had some good reviews from the magician world but I’d appreciate some feedback from the magic Café forum.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......card.app
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/weknowan......343?mt=8

My second App is also a card reveal App but is more traditional and less humorous. It reveals the card by “ Summoning the Wizard”. The card is displayed and announced by the Wizard.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......agic.app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wizcard-......776?mt=8

I have limited promo codes for each App so please Message me if you would like to redeem one. The Apps are very affordable and there is no Ads, in App purchases and they work off line ( no internet or cellular service is required), Please feedback good or bad critique of the Apps.

Thank you
rasp
View Profile
Special user
978 Posts

Profile of rasp
The market is saturated with apps that reveal cards......... Do we really need more?
Craig333
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Course we do, that's like saying there are tons of pick a card tricks.

not sure this app is gonna be that great tbh but for 89p the call center one is worth a punt as it might work great with a marked deck or as an out in your pocket. best of luck with it Smile
Craig333
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Just bought it and downloaded it now... its better than I thought, still not a fan of the app looking side of it but all in all I can see myself using this especially if the spectator doesn't suspect that I know what the card is when I ring the call center.

nice job Smile
Pedro67
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Pedro67
Craig Many Thanks for trying out the App and the feedback.
Like you said I can imagine it would be way more impressive with a marked deck. Instead of just saying the card to the spectator it would be novel way to administer the reveal.
As for the look of the App If you’re thinking the home screen could be better .. I agree. For WeKnowAnyCard I was trying hard to disguise that it was an App at all , that’s why as soon as you open the App and make the call the screen changes to a standard call screen.
I will think about making the home screen like a standard Contacts list .
The Wizard Reveal App uses the exact same method but it all happens a bit quicker and the Card is displayed as well as verbally announced.

I was unaware there were many reveal Apps on the market as rasp pointed out. Can anyone give some examples. I’d be interested to look at them.
Craig333
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Good idea about the contact list... I like the app and tbh as long as they don't tell you the card then this its a great little effect and the fact it looks appy dosn;t matter as much... it is way too cheap imho but should get a few downloads because of that fact Smile
Pedro67
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Pedro67
Thanks.Glad you like the App. I will take “way to cheap” as a compliment as in it’s good value for money. It’s difficult to pitch the price. Too expensive and it puts people off or too cheap then it’s not taken seriously.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
The fact that it’s availble for both apple and android users is a bonus. And for a 1$. That’s super cheap compared to some of the card reveal apps that don’t offer the same type of reveal.
Pedro67
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Pedro67
Thanks Lonnie.
The Android version has a very slightly different method. In some ways it’s more robust than the Apple version but both are 100% reliable using the instructions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » WeKnowAnyCard. Card reveal App (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL