The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Short count (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Have a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyvi9neZ9jU impossible to detect...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
That is the way all sleights should be presented, so what are you saying.
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
My first time presenting this (as part of Kap's Currency) was to some "friends". One of the "helpers" put his face just inches away from the bills as I counted them - I got nervous. He saw nothing.

Besides the above, this type of count is also taught with Hundy 500.

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2018, padre rich wrote:
Have a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyvi9neZ9jU impossible to detect...

Watch his thumb at two points. I agree a one time thing is impossible to detect. Especially in a performance situation.
theoriginalman
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of theoriginalman
That count looks great, and I watched it at least 5 times😊When will this be available?
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
LYBRARY.COM will release it next.don't know how soon.Just start counting not old/new bills while watching tv without looking at your hands.start slow,go faster.you'll be ready to execute the hype quickly when Chris puts it out.It's called GYPSY SWITCH and includes an envelope switch to substitute paper for the bills at the end...Thanks for your interest...the money you spend will help me pay for that operation my mother's been needing...b
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1177 Posts

Profile of Chris
The "Gypsy Switch" by Brick Tilley is now available here https://www.lybrary.com/gypsy-switch-p-923041.html
Excellent routine. Particularly the ending with the envelope switch is a killer.
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Originalman look above paper money madness for BILL COUNT thread msg for you.am running out of PMs...thank you for your interest...
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Just love it ... I must have this.
No matter how many times I watch the video, I can't see how it's done.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Short count (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL