We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Magic Cubes Disney Olaf (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

troy thornton
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of troy thornton
I ordered a Tenyo Disney Magic Cubes Olaf, It finally showed up yesterday after 2 1/2 weeks shipping time. I opened it up and some of the stickers were peeled back and would not adhere back to the block and kept hanging up on the gimmick and the tube. I was not very happy. Then it came to me duh just peel em off and do this. I left Olaf on one side. I'm pretty happy now and it works like it should.

Click here to view attached image.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Loyal user
201 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Many others had the same problem, but I had it too, but with a lot of effort and a thin glue I fixed everything again.
But you can also remove all adhesive foils, clean the cubes of adhesive and then print the stickers of your own choice.
I wouldn't choose numbers, though, but something more fancy. Good thing you shared your experience here ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Magic Cubes Disney Olaf (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL