The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Using a "password" site to post "how to" videos for an effect to market?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FrankBenning
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of FrankBenning
Been thinking of marketing an effect or two and some of the things I've "invented" over the years and would like to do it without producing them on DVD.

Was wonderring if using a site where each part of the video instructions could be posted as seperate videos so people that buy it can go there and just click on any parts of the learning and performing process. This would be just as easy as if it was on DVD without the trouble and cost.

I know there's "Vimeo" that has this feature and want to see if anyone knows anything about this or maybe other sites that have the "password" feature and is pretty (very!) secure of course.

Any thoughts or ideas will be very appreciated!!
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Beyond bored...
287 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Easiest way I can think of(low input as well) is to create the videos on YouTube and mark the video as unlisted.

Buyers would contact you via email and you send them the link to the video. I use this option for "in-house" sharing.
*Yawn*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Using a "password" site to post "how to" videos for an effect to market?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL