The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Merry Christmas! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1744 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Merry Christmas! Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!

Click here to view attached image.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1899 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Merry Christmas Terry. I used to be able to view the attached images people would attach to their post, but I no longer can. This started about 3-weeks ago. I didn't make any changes to my computer that I'm aware of. I just get a blank screen when clicking on the link. Does any of you techies out there no why this happens or what I need to do to fix it?
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1744 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2018, tbaer wrote:
Merry Christmas Terry. I used to be able to view the attached images people would attach to their post, but I no longer can. This started about 3-weeks ago. I didn't make any changes to my computer that I'm aware of. I just get a blank screen when clicking on the link. Does any of you techies out there no why this happens or what I need to do to fix it?

I have an issue like that on my laptop with some companies that attach images to their email. Can’t see them on my computer but can see them on my phone. Not sure why it happens.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2865 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks so much for your posting here on The Good News heading, so very much appreciated.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Merry Christmas! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL