The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Hello guys! I am new here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kardistic
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of kardistic
Hey guys,

I started to do card magic 3 years ago and this forum was always helpful to me.

Last days I was searching about certain product and it was shown on google, but for some reason it says there are no posts to show after I got redirected to this forum.

Can someone tell me why?

Thank you
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You'll have to be more specific. What product were you looking for? What forum did Google send you to. If you have the name of the product, did you do a Café search? All of these questions can help us determine what the problem may be.
Where the magic begins
kardistic
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of kardistic
Quote:
On Dec 25, 2018, Dave Scribner wrote:
You'll have to be more specific. What product were you looking for? What forum did Google send you to. If you have the name of the product, did you do a Café search? All of these questions can help us determine what the problem may be.

I was looking for the Turner Watch. Ofc I was talking about The Magic Café. I also tried the Café search.

Its like all the topics about the watch were deleted.
kardistic
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of kardistic
"Sorry, there are no posts to display." after I get redirected to this forum from google while searching Turner Watch.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
That helps us. Discussions about the T-watch are posted in the secrets areas of the Café and you must have 50 posts to gain access to those forums.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Hello guys! I am new here! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL