The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » L&L Publishing - The NEW "Netflix" of magic? (33 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of BCE
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2019, Steincat04 wrote:
After many months of not much progress, I grew frustrated and tried to cancel. I even found that process hard and had to email support multiple times (often a 1+ weeks with no response) in order to cancel. I finally received an apology and cancellation confirmation, but not the best way to launch a customer-centric streaming platform.

You don't say. And people found it appropriate to belittle me when I had the audacity to suggest cancellation could be a little more user-friendly.

Let me reiterate: Make cancellation simple and easy. Don't lecture me (or anyone) about how I can simply go into PayPal and change the settings myself.

In a competitive market, you gotta make it as effortless, painless, and quick as possible or you WILL lose business.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3022 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Magicflix is well worth your time to take a look around if you like this type of service. Large catalog and it continues to grow.
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
snm
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of snm
It would be great if thy listed the available content.

I would also like to see a free trial.

Magicflix has been doing 30 days.
Master Magic Tricks (magic makers streaming service) has been giving 3 free day trial. (good simon lovell stuff on here)

Any other "streaming" services with a free trial out there? I know Ellusionist has theirs but I'm not sure they offer a free trial.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » L&L Publishing - The NEW "Netflix" of magic? (33 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL