We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Hyper ESP Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
I haven't see anything on this forum about them but there have been good words elsewhere, rating them highly. Does anyone have them? If so, could you post your thoughts?
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3308 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I have them and they are very good. One of the coolest and easiest to read from a distance marking systems I have seen.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thanks....am thinking of including them in an order next week.
khuzhai
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of khuzhai
I have them and they are very very good! Comes with additional gimmicked cards as well (double face and double back) which can be used for more routines.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thank you Khuzhai. I included these in an order yesterday. I hope there are english instructions although for basic routines that should not be necessary.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2833 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
My recommendation is to get them while they last, you won't regret it. Great product, great price.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
Good advice. I refrained from posting some of the great comments I have heard about them until I ordered, fearing that they might well not last.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
Can't wait to get these. Post is so slow here. Sold ESP cards 3 years ago but these seem too good to pass up.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
These cards are incredible and are different from most sets of ESP cards in that they are easy to read from a distance of say about 6 feet. This allows for demonstrations that are different from most other sets of ESP cards. However, they are not good for close up. The spec will not be able to read the backs close up and neither will you. Set comes with a black envelope for x ray vision and several gaffed cards for other effects. There is a link to an online file for English instructions. These are highly recommended as long as they are not intended for close up use.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Hyper ESP Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL