We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Ideas for tricks teaching good deeds? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yosef_dov
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC area
242 Posts

Profile of yosef_dov
Greetings...

I want to put together a show that teaches children (4-5, and older up to 8 or 10) about doing general good deeds, like telling the truth, honoring parents/elders, being kind, giving charity, etc.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking at some Gospel books and sites, but haven't found too many routines that are just about general (non-religion specific) good deeds. I figured I would post this question here since Gospel magic is essentially about doing good/what's right and Gospel magicians would tend to already have routines/ideas along the lines I seek. The children's show forum seems to have more general magic that's entertainment but that doesn't really teach anything...

Joe
:stuckinbag:
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
I don't know if it's the kind of good deed that you're looking for, but I just posted my sharing lesson here on the board.

Check it out: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......16&0
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
That is an intersting thought Yosef.

We have a program here in our city called "character counts", and I have thought about putting together a routine that reinforced those character points, but I don't do school programs, and avoid perfroming for younger children as much as possible, so I never did much but think of it.

But you now have me thinking again. it may take me a while, but I am sure something can come together on that.

Thanks for the question. it served as reminder to me.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Ideas for tricks teaching good deeds? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL