The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Vault - Rock Paper Lies Plus by Jay Di Biase / DOWNLOAD (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
therealbrogilbert
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of therealbrogilbert
Happy New Year! Jay Di Biase has created a beautiful piece of propless mentalism here and it is available for the first time ever as a download and includes some brand new ideas from brilliant minds that have been working with it in the real world since it was first released on DVD. Enjoy!

Vanishing Inc: https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-......er-lies/
Magic and Such: http://www.magicandsuch.com/product/the-......download
MJM Magic: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-28190.html
Be Amazing Magic shop: http://columbusmagicshop.com/product/the......ownload/
Jheff’s Marketplace Of The Mind: http://marketplaceofthemind.com/products/rockpapep/ (can we highlight them please)
Madanai Magic: https://www.madanai.co.uk/products/the-v......download
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Jay had a HUGE success with this routine and now there are some new ideas in the companion pdf.
If you don’t know this routine, make you a favour and get it, you will thank me later Smile
JayDiBiase
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of JayDiBiase
Happy 2019 everybody!!! Finally I am back on the Cafè.

I would like to thank my friend Bro Gilbert for this opportunity. I am humbled to see my first release Rock, Paper, Lies on The Vault and I am happy we did it because looks like a lot of people missed it back in 2015.
Thank you also Luca for the nice words!!! See you soon in Pozzuoli for a delicious Pizza! :-D

Guys in this updated version of Rock, Paper, Lies you will find the original video that was on the DVD plus extra ideas in pdf by my friends Mark Chandaue, Laurence Hookway and Michael Daniel (great minds here, they loved the original version, started performing it in the real word and came up with some variations which I LOVE!) plus a training software created by Michael Daniels (GENIUS).

If you have any question please feel free to ask and if you get the download please get in touch with me on fb to be added to the RPL discussion group.

Ciao friends and thank you for the great support since 2015.

p.s. Huge grazie also to Titanas, Murphy's Magic and Luca Volpe, without them Rock, Paper, Lies would have not seen the light.

Jay Di Biase
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Would like to hear from some who have bought this updated version or are on the FB group. Am severely tempted and can see myself parting with coin with but a little push.
JayDiBiase
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of JayDiBiase
Ciao Aligator! You can’t read a lot of good reviews that were written on many websites in these 3 years from the first release date. With this update you get 3 pdfs with ideas and tips from 3 great minds plus a training software that will help practice the system...and you get a much better deal with the price: only 14.95 $. I am the creator of Rock, Paper, Lies so I can’t really tell you to buy but I can tell you that if you do you will not disappointed. In case you do get in touch with me and I will add you to the facebook group.
Thank you for your interest!

Jay Di Biase
JayDiBiase
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of JayDiBiase
Sorry I meant to say you can read....
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
While there have been many good reviews, I saw one on Vanishing Inc. that said it was not 100% and did not work all the time. Is this accurate?
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
If you do it correctly, it is 100%.

Mike
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thank you Michael. I thought that was likely the case.
rkp
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of rkp
How much memory work if required?
JayDiBiase
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of JayDiBiase
Aligator trust Michael, he bought my effect twice! 😜

Rkp really little memory work and if you get it on The Vault there is also a software from Michael Daniels included that will help you with practicing the system.

Jay Di Biase
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2019, JayDiBiase wrote:
Aligator trust Michael, he bought my effect twice! 😜

Jay Di Biase

I bought it twice too!
Love the original and even though I really didn't "need" the Vault version, the price was cheap enough that my curiosity got the best of me because I was interested to see the new material.
JayDiBiase
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of JayDiBiase
Thank you for the support Videoman! I hope you enjoyed performing Rock, Paper, Lies and used it to entertain your clients! The ideas from Mark Chandaue, Laurence Hookway and Michael Daniels are great and worth being checked. Grazie my friend.

Ciao from Italy.

Jay
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
And what do you think of the new material Videoman? Do you think it will improve your presentation of the effect?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2019, aligator wrote:
And what do you think of the new material Videoman? Do you think it will improve your presentation of the effect?

I only purchased it earlier today so cannot say yet if it will improve my presentation.
I've only had a chance to quickly skim over it but one idea from Mark Chandaue caught my eye but I only had an opportunity to look it over briefly and if it pans out then yes, it very well may improve my presentation of this.

But more than that it got me thinking in a different direction for another routine as well. That's the thing about increasing your body of knowledge, an idea regarding one thing may spur an idea about something entirely different. That's why it is not always a good idea to be too overly regimented in trying to determine if something will be an asset to you because it may provide you with something entirely different than you were expecting it to.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
What you say is true Videoman. I don't think there is any effect that I have not altered the presentation in some way to better suit myself. I take it that you have had great success with the original RPL and would recommend it at the present cost if not the original price?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
I can say that I definitely do love RPL. Some things I can recommend wholeheartedly without reservation but with this I have to make a caveat. Because this effect and method may not suit everyone, you need to decide if it is something you would like to perform and can see yourself doing it. It's based on a logic puzzle and is propless mentalism which is not everyones cup of tea. It's not mine 80% of the time but this is an exception for me, it may not be for you.

Then again, for 15 bucks it kind of is a no brainer.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thanks Videoman. I don't mind this kind of effect if it works. One needs differing types of effects for different occasions.
JayDiBiase
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of JayDiBiase
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2019, videoman wrote:
I can say that I definitely do love RPL. Some things I can recommend wholeheartedly without reservation but with this I have to make a caveat. Because this effect and method may not suit everyone, you need to decide if it is something you would like to perform and can see yourself doing it. It's based on a logic puzzle and is propless mentalism which is not everyones cup of tea. It's not mine 80% of the time but this is an exception for me, it may not be for you.

Then again, for 15 bucks it kind of is a no brainer.

Thank you for your feedback Videoman!!! Honored to know you loved Rock, Paper, Lies and that it’s being used! 👊✋✌️

Jay.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
If I am not mistaken both of the routines from me remove the logic part from the method. One of those methods (the apocalypse presentation) requires a something something that many mentalist have and this is the version I use 95% of the time. The other could be done iimpromtu and with only a single participant.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Vault - Rock Paper Lies Plus by Jay Di Biase / DOWNLOAD (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL