The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Useless box (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JimBeta
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of JimBeta
This box is not useless at all, I could spend hours with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=aqAUmgE3WyM

Maybe a nice gadget for when you have an act that may involve turning a switch to be able to continue the effect.
dmoriarty1
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of dmoriarty1
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2019, JimBeta wrote:
This box is not useless at all, I could spend hours with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=aqAUmgE3WyM

Maybe a nice gadget for when you have an act that may involve turning a switch to be able to continue the effect.

JimBeta,

It's cute and funny, but I'm not sure I get how it would work in a magic routine. If the act involves a spectator turning a switch to be able to continue the effect, according to this "useless box," the magic wouldn't happen until the batteries died.

What effect did you have in mind?

D.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2676 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
That reminds me of a bank they used to sell, based on the Addams Family. Putting a coin in the slot would activate the box, "Thing's" hand would come out and grab the coin. The box would shut off and Thing's hand would shoot back into the box, with your coin!

"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Useless box (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL