The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Wondering is someone knows an approx printing date for... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
I recently found tucked away in a box:

Picks & tricks a Study of Lockpicking and it's practical application to escapes by Nemo
8.5 x 11 stapled it is 20 pages booklet

I try to keep an accurate inventory of my book collection. And usually if I can put in a copyright date. Yet this does not have one on it. This also came with another couple of sheets of printed instructions and came with a shim and a pick as well.

Anyone know what year this was put out. This was given to me long ago probably back when I was in high school and I graduated in 84.

Thanks for any help. Much appreciated
Eddy
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
713 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
Hi---I don't have a factual answer for you as to what year Jim's booklet was advertised/sold.....but it does illustrate a S&W #90 handcuff - which was in production up to 1982/1983 (as opposed to the booklet illustrating a S&W #100). So, it MIGHT have been published no later than the mid-1980's????

Jim was actively involved in the magic scene in central Florida, at least up through 2007. I have no further information.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Wondering is someone knows an approx printing date for... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL