The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Avalanche by Paul Harris (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
It was a pre-order item when I first saw it. So, I guess any time now.
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Any update on this?
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

I talked with a magic shop owner and he said he had a few units at intial release. If anyone has one, I would love to purchase it from you
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Wonder why they are not selling it anymore...
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

I also wonder. Super sad as personally I thought there was a lot of good possibilities with this.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
It's strange that you can see the tutorial link here:

https://www.murphysmagic.com/phpresents/
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Looks like it's finally out now. Yay, I was worried that they just took it off the shelf.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I thought this may have potential at first glance, but this thread is giving me second thoughts.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
andrew124C41
View Profile
New user
Somewhere near Washington, DC
77 Posts

Profile of andrew124C41
I just received an email from the Magic Warehouse about this. I wish there was a straight forward full performance video.
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Good lord even the most gullible layman can figure this one out
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Is it just me? I have NO IDEA what this thing does apart from allow you to force a card in a REALLY weird way.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 29, 2019, Ross W wrote:
Is it just me? I have NO IDEA what this thing does apart from allow you to force a card in a REALLY weird way.

They have a massive overstock of blank decks. Let’s call it Avalanche.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On May 29, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

They have a massive overstock of blank decks. Let’s call it Avalanche.

😂
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:

Agreed! Blizzard is a great trick. Having a "force" helping box just to have a gimmick......there are so many more natural ways to force a card.
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
151 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
I’m sure there’s been plenty of things out that accomplish the same thing using a card box. I’ve seen 2 in the past that allow the spec to peek the card on the box, I know this lets you slide it off a bit more but it doesn’t seem very unique. I’ve havent bought it, maybe the gimmick is really good quality, who knows?
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
So far, after the initial thrill died down, this is falling flat for me. So far, at least, until I see some glowing reviews.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
Potentially a good option to make a forced card disappear from a deck, which I could have a use for. Anyone know if it's possible to change the 'force' card?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 31, 2019, spaceman-sam wrote:
Potentially a good option to make a forced card disappear from a deck, which I could have a use for. Anyone know if it's possible to change the 'force' card?

That is in my view one of the strongest uses for this and the tutorial covers it.

Imagine showing them the card putting it back on top of the deck and its gone, they can look at every card in the deck there is nothing there it is gone not stuck to another card etc it is actually gone from the deck.

It can then reappear anywhere you want. I don't normally like non signed card to impossible location but as the vanish is so strong it works with this.

You also have other uses for this as shown (blank deck routine, writing appears or changes etc) so its not just one trick which is great.

The force can be changed in seconds and you can make your own forces up very easily in a few minutes.

I did this for a magician in the shop the other day and he thought there was a card magnetised to the box, I handed him the box he examined it inside and out and found nothing, so I know 100% this will pass in the real world.

This is way better than you are all thinking, but you won't believe me so just wait for the reviews from those that actually bought this.

You can pick your up here https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......ick.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Horrible force.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I like the use of this thing for the card to impossible location. That application looks very clean. I don't see a problem placing the card on top of the box, if you're already holding the box it's natural to put the card there (we do the same thing when holding a deck, this is literally no different in the eyes of the audience/spectator to that, I think the nitpicking here in this thread has to do with the simple fact that we usually replace the card on top of the deck we are already holding and thus we are use to that, to a lay audience this really makes no difference).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Avalanche by Paul Harris (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL