The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Perverse Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Excuse me for going all magical on you, but I thought readers of this section might be interested in a very worthwhile magic project I'm involved in regarding the publication of Gerald Deutsch's Perverse Magic: The First Sixteen Years. All proceeds go to charity. You can read more about it here:
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=110
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
I've been nudging Mr. Deutsch for a big hardcover book for a few years now.
This is an insta-buy for me.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Thanks, magicfish. It's literally scores and scores of great close-up effects and engaging presentations. Jerry over the course of sixteen years has steadily written up an amazing body of magic. And the mission of the charity, Open Heart Magic, to which all proceeds go, is to continue to put volunteer magicians into hospitals to entertain young patients. As someone on another board said, it's a "Win-win-win" proposition.

You can order here:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/gerald-deutsch/......173.html
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Oh, I see.

I thought it said Reverse Magic and I thought it was about, like David Blain skewering his arm and pretending it was an illusion.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Perverse Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL