The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dave Forrest Focus @ Reel Magic $10 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5251 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I just put Focus up on the Reel Magic site for $10. To purchase this you must be a Reel Magic Subscriber.

Here's the link for the performance. I like this. This sale ends Monday January 14th...

https://kozmomagic.wistia.com/medias/zbc58aeec0

www.reelmagicmagazine.com

$5 a month. Best value in magic and YES we we're the FIRST Netflicks of Magic.... just sayin
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1556 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Silly question - is Reel Magic a video magic magazine?

Surely there is a news part of the magazine, so this sort of thing should be covered in your own publication?

Not least as it provides a warning to those who didn't know and then go on to buy directly from the Forest-er
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
849 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2019, The Duster wrote:
Silly question - is Reel Magic a video magic magazine?

Surely there is a news part of the magazine, so this sort of thing should be covered in your own publication?

Not least as it provides a warning to those who didn't know and then go on to buy directly from the Forest-er

There are not really any news articles per se'. There is a ton of info tho. Worth every penny @ $5- a month. I usually don't even go there every month. Makes for a good time when I do tho because of all the "goodness" it offers. I too just found out about the Forrest-er today while doing a search on Focus. BAAAAAAAD KARMA on him. It does look like a pretty decent effect and for $10 INCLUDING shipping I'll probably buy it. My guess is that the Forrest-er has already been paid so your hard earned $$$ is going to Koz not Mr. F....... Kozmo apparently got a great deal on these and is passing it on to us. 👍. $10 bucks including shipping? Pff! c'mon! Lets say he pays $1.00 ea. Shipping is probably/maybe $2 plus packaging / envelope costs and maybe a trip to the PO. He aint makin' much. Def. not a get rich scheme. Just my $.02
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5251 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I paid $5 for each one. It costs $2;65 to ship it and then there's the envelope which is about 25 cents. Theres a paypal or credit card charge of about 75 cents (thats a guess). I make nothing on this.

Dollarbill this will be available until Monday and then it goes away and will never come back.

The Duster, you might give Reel Magic a shot.

Koz
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
2979 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
The Best deal in magic-thx Koz
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
magicnorm
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Hey Koz just ordered a couple sets, looks pretty cool, thanks for what you do. Reelmagic Magazine rocks!!!!

NM
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1556 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I'm not in USA [UK] so postage kills me

And [as I have mentioned before] although it seems great [Reel magic] it doesn't work for me - as I need it to be downloaded completely - as I only get time to consume on the way to and from shows [so on the move/underground] - which makes a service that streams no good for me

All the best though
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5251 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We had this discussion didn't we...
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1556 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Yes, I did put in brackets - as I mentioned before

It’s a great deal for most ppl

But I know for me it doesn’t work

You had a free pass sometime ago.... which was great... but I only got to watch one segment of one issue (Regal review) as I’m never around with time to kill unless I’m travelling

Anyway I try to work on memorising and scripting when on the move
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5251 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Gotcha.... well I appreciate the conversation.....
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1648 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2019, The Duster wrote:
Yes, I did put in brackets - as I mentioned before

It’s a great deal for most ppl

But I know for me it doesn’t work

You had a free pass sometime ago.... which was great... but I only got to watch one segment of one issue (Regal review) as I’m never around with time to kill unless I’m travelling

Anyway I try to work on memorising and scripting when on the move

Well I do also agree if a Download Option for each months episode was available, I would subscribe in a heartbeat
as I simply don't have the time to sit at PC , even Netflix offers downloads nowadays so does Penguin and Alakazam so I am sure this would bring in a lot more subscribers
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5251 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yea people would subscribe fora month, download everything then turn off their subscription. I just had Peek Pack on the Marketplace for $15....its $45 retail.... just started a new season of TNT.....a new trick every Tuesday night for 6 weeks...
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
849 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Happy to say I got in on the PeekPack.! Will order focus most likely soon. Maybe i’ll order it here sittin’ at the bar, just cuzz I can. 🍺👍👈
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5251 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Smile ok well have at it....monday at 5 it goes away and wont be back....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5251 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Peek Pack m night be back at some point though....I like both of these pieces...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dave Forrest Focus @ Reel Magic $10 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL