We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Does anyone know a good pickpocking website? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmike001
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of magicmike001
Does anyone know a good pickpocking website? I want to learn how to pickpocket.

thanks mike
prospero
View Profile
Special user
Elsewhere
572 Posts

Profile of prospero
OK, I would suggest that you get a book or DVD, or figure it out, but since you asked...

Click Here!
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Hmmmm...classy.

I had a quick look at the above mentioned website. It's interesting how the author tries to justify the art of pickpocketing, using it for his own personal gain. Here's the quote:

"Don't feel guilty though, you are teaching them a valuable lesson, and that is to watch their belongings better. Pickpockets never see faces, only wallets and purses. Mothers with kids, the elderly, and distracted tourists are all potential targets, or "marks". "

Hmmmm...if I wanted to teach someone a lesson about taking care of their belongings, I'd return the stuff I lifted immediately. Then explain to them how to take better care of their stuff. What a moron. Seriously, these kinda guys really **** me. Anyway, nuff said.

-- Topher
magicmike001
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of magicmike001
The methods of opening locks really works too.
believer
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of believer
I used to pickpocket my friends wallet and watch him freak out for like 10 minutes before I gave it back. He never learned to wear it in his front pocket and he never knew it was always me.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Yeah. I had someone dip me at a Magic Collector's Weekend a few years ago. It was just really funny - especially when one of the magicians found the wallet (a Kaps/Balducci no less!) on the lawn, outside, with nothing missing.

It was just a scream. And if I ever find out who it was that did the dip, I will do something nice to them. Like break every finger they own. Repeatedly.

Not only did it ruin my time there, but I spent most of it looking for my wallet, not enjoying the convention and buying some goodies that I really wanted.

Yeah, it's really funny alright. <grrr>

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
prospero
View Profile
Special user
Elsewhere
572 Posts

Profile of prospero
Yeah, the site is kind of, uh... despicable, but it has some good information.
magicmike001
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of magicmike001
Theres some really
crazy stuff there.
believer
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of believer
Mr. Darrow, you don't think you might of dropped your wallet at the convention? I just don'get the point of taking a wallet, not taking the money, then leaving it where it could get ripped off. The karmic implications are the same as keeping the money. I always gave the wallet back. And, I'm no pickpocket either. My friend always wore skater shorts with big pockets and a visible target. Too easy to pass up. It's about the lessons we learn in life and he never got it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Does anyone know a good pickpocking website? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL