The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Chris Capehart and his Rabbit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Chris Capehart was at the shop and working South Street here in Philadelphia on Sonday. He was telling me about his tour out west in Colorado.

It turns out he saw and picked up a great rabbit for his show but had some trouble getting it home.

He was sitting in his seat, waiting for take-off and was asked what was in the box (case), he told them he had a rabbit. They told him “no non-domestic” animals can travel on the airline. Chris did not want to leave or give away the rabbit so he returned via a LONG train ride with his new rabbit.

It is a wonderful looking rabbit, all black on one side and all white on the other side.

Bob
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Wow , what a hassle .
Now, that's dedication , to take a cross county train ride .
(which I usually prefer to taking the plane , but not if time is of the
essence . )
Sounds like a beautiful rabbit , very unusual markings.

From now on travel on airline with the rabbit loaded in a BA or mirror rabbit production box ! "Nope, nothing in here . See ? " Then let the little guy out of the load chamber after you're safely onboard .

(just kidding about that last part ; with things the way they are these days DON'T antagonize the airlines . )
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
879 Posts

Profile of sperris
I saw Chris at Abbott's a few years ago and the coolest thing in is whole act is that he didn't do anything with the rabbit. It just sat there and he had the kids hold it and stuff. I was totally into that, like to me its the little stuff like that and how people think like that which blows me away. Chris is a very very talented performer too!

sperris
DANSPERRY.COM
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Sounds wonderful. My rabbit is getting more and more used to us/me. He hasn't gone pelleting or peeing in the house or patio in the last few days. Six months old June 1.

Now if we could just get some bookings. Smile
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3397 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I saw Chris's rabbit at the Magic Castle. He works its coloring into his very funny act. He does a great miser's dream that involves the rabbit. I'm surprised about the airlines though; I often transport my cat onboard. She's in a black bag with black netting and half the time no one knows there's a cat in there. PM me for advice about this and on saving money.
I will be in South Jersey sometime this summer and would love to meet up. Hope Chris is still on South Street. Maybe I'll come out and work there, too.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I saw Chris and his rabbit last year in February at Philadelphia.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Chris Capehart and his Rabbit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL