The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Seeking beta readers for a book for educational performers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paulmccrory
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of paulmccrory
Hi everyone

I'm a science communicator based in the UK. I've been an occasional poster and regular lurker on the Café for about 10 years.

I've just finished writing a book about engagement skills for informal educators who give interactive presentations to schools and families (eg in visitor attractions like museums, or in outreach organisations). This toolkit is based on the techniques used by those working in other performing arts (eg magicians, stand-ups, street performers, actors, improvisers and children's entertainers). The tools include - character, liveness, expressing emotions, audience interaction, questions, volunteers and humour.

So, if you give educational performances and you think you'll have time to read the draft over a three-week period from the end of January, you can find out more at:
www.learn-differently.com/beta

Just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your help in advance - I really appreciate it

Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Seeking beta readers for a book for educational performers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL