The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » What do 'you' carry on you for those "show me a trick" moments (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..28~29~30 [Next]
RealityIsDeception
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of RealityIsDeception
No doubt about it, The Stealth Assassin peek wallet! I'm completely in love with the wallet. I usually have three predictions ready at a moment's notice. Besides the Sharpie and a deck of a cards, that's it. Sometimes, less is more. I know of a few guys that carry everything and anything and start scrambling once they are asked to do something. I definitely like making a big impact, and then of course- dropping my business card.
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
469 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
I always have some rubber bands and my pk ring with me
trouser
View Profile
New user
Texas
82 Posts

Profile of trouser
I've been carrying a squeaker around as of late and man is it fun!
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of mindguru
Just my mind, sometimes pen and paper.
RPAYNE40S
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of RPAYNE40S
Business cards. I do card warp with them.
RPAYNE40S
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of RPAYNE40S
My pinkey. See Will Houstoun's DVD on bending your pinkie. Awesome and great reactions.
Bondy
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Bondy
2 elastic bands, loops, psypher, 2 forks for metal bending, half dollar coin as misdirection for pickpocketing.
aechecop
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Promystic's MD mini... always comes handy.
A Show By Joe
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island
394 Posts

Profile of A Show By Joe
I always carry 0ne half dollar, and rubber bands for crazy mans handcuffs. After I'm done, I can give them out for the person to keep. They will remember you for it.
kennewhitson
View Profile
New user
Kansas
69 Posts

Profile of kennewhitson
Rubberbands and a deck of cards
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2167 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
I have studied and performed rubber band magic for ages but some of these abbreviations can get confusing. Thusly I ask: Can somebody please clear up the CMH name for me? Thank you!

I always carry four Walking Liberty halves and a copper coin, which changes occasionally. The rest I borrow from spectators, i.e. a pen and paper bill for Driven/Misleading Misled, Re-Capped, silk scarves from women for Coin Through Silk effects, borrow a deck for Cannibal Cards or Twisting the Aces/Waving the Aces, etc.
rochaz
View Profile
Veteran user
I'm TORN.........
378 Posts

Profile of rochaz
CHM:
Crazy Man's Handcuffs

:)

Rochaz
- We do not want them to suspend disbelief in the way they would in theater and story. We want them to think critically and observe carefully. Our job is to force them to believe in magic even against their better judgment.”
Whit Hayden

:Juan R Rocha:
Jim H
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Jim H
I carry a Hip Pocket Mullica for card to wallet, also contains the bills for Hornswoggled and B-Switched. Best thing I carry is a business card size wallet rigged for Out to Lunch. It's filled with business cards and also a Out to Lunch Miracle. Also some business cards with altered zip codes, ala Larry Becker, for a mental effect.
Peter Stobie
View Profile
Regular user
Milwaukee, WI
177 Posts

Profile of Peter Stobie
I usually leave the house with several 1/2 dollars and quarters, a squeeze change purse with several coins that are used for switches, TT, and book of matches. Sometimes I will include a piece of rope,rubberbands, cc knives and rainbow streamer for TT.

-Pete
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2167 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Quote:
On 2011-05-26 08:25, rochaz wrote:
CHM:
Crazy Man's Handcuffs

:)

Rochaz

Yeah, thank you! Twenty seconds after I submitted the post, I did not think to edit it, but I had that DUHHHHHHHHHH lightbulb moment...You know how that goes...
rsylvester
View Profile
Loyal user
Trying to learn to BP a duck in
269 Posts

Profile of rsylvester
Quote:
On 2011-05-30 15:33, Peter Stobie wrote:
I usually leave the house with several 1/2 dollars and quarters, a squeeze change purse with several coins that are used for switches, TT, and book of matches. Sometimes I will include a piece of rope,rubberbands, cc knives and rainbow streamer for TT.

-Pete

I just picked up a coin purse at a well-known discount chain for $5. It has two pockets: In the outer pocket, I have some half dollars and at least one copper coin and a quarter. Inside, I have a some gaffs (the quarter through the bottle always goes over well), a TT and mouth coil.
magiicmike
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of magiicmike
I do the coin in iPhone. It's not as forced-feeling, good for all ages, and great no matter how much lighting you have. So simple and fun.
CardC
View Profile
Regular user
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
158 Posts

Profile of CardC
My deck of cards,
TT
Reality Twister
be happy
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Torn & Restored Post-It Note. It's the easiest double lift in the worlde. The rest is acting and a sure fire lighter.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
innermind
View Profile
Regular user
suburban Detroit
154 Posts

Profile of innermind
For mentalism requested at a moments notice I carry:

- 8 Card Brainwave
- business cards & pen

or sometimes I'll do a quick palm reading

David
"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else." -Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » What do 'you' carry on you for those "show me a trick" moments (28 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..28~29~30 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL