The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Good Sturdy 10 inch Linkiing Rings? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3040 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I seem to have lost my good set of 10 inch linking rings. I don't want the inexpensive ones from Empire magic. I have found that the rings can break at the weld if you drop them.

I also don't want to spend money on top of the line rings.

Just a good durable set.

I only need the set of four for Whit Hayden's routine (single, Key, double). but depending on price I might just get a full set of eight.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21787 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Mike, they really don't sell just four as the norm. If you want a good set of affordable rings, then get this set of 12 inch rings.

https://tricksupply.com/product/chinese-......a-trick/

They had them in Stainless Steel as well, but they were close to a hundred dollars. You can search for them if that is more to your liking.

That is the problem with buying on line, if you purchased them at a magic store, you could take them back an get a replacement set. Manufacturer defects is the only reason they have to stand behind what they sell.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3040 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Thabjs fir the link. That price is really good.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Good Sturdy 10 inch Linkiing Rings? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL