The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Almagest by Michael Daniels (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Almagest is my new simple, completely propless, star sign divination. The PDF is an instant download from Lybrary (the special introductory price of $5 will increase to $10 on 31st January 2019).

https://www.lybrary.com/almagest-p-922873.html

Almagest allows you to very easily determine the spectator's star sign while giving an engaging palmistry reading.

Completely propless
Nothing is written down
Works in any language
No preshow
No anagrams, verbal chicanery, or dual reality
No numerical calculations by spectator or performer
Simple memory work that incorporates traditional astrological principles and interpretation

Mike
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
This sounds interesting as I do palm readings though not totally up on astrology. Like to hear from anyone who has purchased this. I know it's a pain to make such requests with an inexpensive item but unfortunately I have learned the hard way that due diligence is always necessary.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2019, aligator wrote:
This sounds interesting as I do palm readings though not totally up on astrology. Like to hear from anyone who has purchased this. I know it's a pain to make such requests with an inexpensive item but unfortunately I have learned the hard way that due diligence is always necessary.
Here here, good way to go
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
We all have.. you're interested why not buy it. It might transpire to be the best £5 you have already spent.

Quote:
On Jan 19, 2019, aligator wrote:
ThisSkysFunny!
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ThisSkysFunny!
So...did you ever hear anything about it?
Kathon
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Kathon
What you get is a routine/patter that helps you solicit the information that you need to determine the probable star sign. Like other star sign divinations, there are 16 birthdays (cusps) in the year (4.4%) where Almagest will give an incorrect determination, requiring then some audience management.
The 11-page PDF contains several color photographs to help illustrate the concept and methodology.
The ad copy states that the effect is made possible by "simple memory work that incorporates traditional astrological principles and interpretation." How simple it is and whether you already know or take to the traditional principles and interpretations will vary from one performer to the next.
The author stresses that Almagest should be introduced as a palmistry reading not a trick.
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Thanks for the review Kathon.

Yes, the 16 'incorrect' days are a common problem with star sign divination.

To clarify: the 'audience management' needed is very straightforward and fully justified. It is worth noting that people born on the cusp are often themselves unclear about their 'correct' star sign because they have seen various dates given by different sources (e.g., newspaper horoscopes). This is all covered in the suggested patter.

Also, I should point out that the spectator does NOT tell you her actual birth month or day.

Mike
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Delighted to see that Almagest is currently #2 in Lybrary’s Mentalism & Spiritism Hot-List.

Many thanks to all those who have supported this.

Mike
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

A reminder that the special half price introductory offer on Almagest ends tomorrow (31st Jan).

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Almagest by Michael Daniels (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL