The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Ramon Galindo Topit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the key differences in construction between this topit pattern and the Ammar/JSB topit (which are similar)? I know it can be used buttoned up etc. I want to know what the physical differences are before I commit to purchasing.

PM me if you do not want to reveal in an open forum.

Regards,

Martin.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Where did you see this Ramon Galindo Topit? I have the Ammar and Cloutier patterns but not the Jay Scott Berry.. I bought his dvd used but no topit pattern was included...was it suppose to be?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
I have seen Ramon work his topit and he can do stunning things with it. If you ar interested in topits you should buy the pattern and think about what it offers. Is it for everyone? Well, nothing is for everyone. But it might give you an idea or two that you can incorporate into your own pattern that will help you achieve the goals you have.
sullivanl
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of sullivanl
It is amazing because you can use it buttoned up. I have the design in one of my coats and plan on using it in my other coats. I initially used the Cloutier topit, which I love as well.

The main advantage of the Ramon topit is the fact that it is much cleaner looking when the topit is not in use, it all tucks away, and no flaps falling out and looking unsightly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Ramon Galindo Topit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL