The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ APPS-alutely Ľ Ľ Favourite Magic App (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1093 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
I have quite a few apps, some which I use more then others. Iíll list my top 3 in terms of which I perform most, and my comments about them;

1 - Inject. Awesome app with so much customisation. Multiple effects possible. Probably the best magic purchase I have ever made! Why? Based on the reactions it gets and the vast number of effects you can do with it. Downside - it takes time to learn, and requires internet.

2 - DFB. Clean and simple way to force anything. Just look at how many magicians use it on BGT! Genius input method. Downside - lots of magicians use it but thatís about it really!

3 - WikiTest - Really strong mind reading - totally hands off, and amazing reactions too. As with Inject, it requires internet. Itís very powerful but it is just one effect. But itís a great effect!!!!

Recent purchases that I havenít used extensively yet in my working set due to COVID include

Picasso Pro, Xeno, Locked and Loaded. I particularly like L and L - like DFB, it doesnít require internet and also has an awesome input method. It can also be customised. Highly recommended. Iím also looking forward to using Xeno, particularly with the new add-on from Felipe Nardi which provides a superb peek method for movies.

Iíd also like to mention Marty - a couple of years ago this was the buzz amongst in the app market, but sadly the upgrades failed and it got reset back to its original version. However, I still use it and itís still very strong.

Anyway, hope this helps
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
61 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
I concur. You mentioned Inject at the top of your list.
With the adjustments we are making for COVID have you seen P. E. P. ? It permits you to provide the same PUNCH with Inject but through email. Multiple spectators at once, over a 'virtual' interaction.
There are numerous additional effects and capabilities also that take advantage of the "off-screen" nature of Virtual Performance and do not limit you to the finite nature of Injectís input method.

Quote:
On Dec 19, 2020, simplymagicweb wrote:
I have quite a few apps, some which I use more then others. Iíll list my top 3 in terms of which I perform most, and my comments about them;

1 - Inject. Awesome app with so much customisation. Multiple effects possible. Probably the best magic purchase I have ever made! Why? Based on the reactions it gets and the vast number of effects you can do with it. Downside - it takes time to learn, and requires internet.

2 - DFB. Clean and simple way to force anything. Just look at how many magicians use it on BGT! Genius input method. Downside - lots of magicians use it but thatís about it really!

3 - WikiTest - Really strong mind reading - totally hands off, and amazing reactions too. As with Inject, it requires internet. Itís very powerful but it is just one effect. But itís a great effect!!!!

Recent purchases that I havenít used extensively yet in my working set due to COVID include

Picasso Pro, Xeno, Locked and Loaded. I particularly like L and L - like DFB, it doesnít require internet and also has an awesome input method. It can also be customised. Highly recommended. Iím also looking forward to using Xeno, particularly with the new add-on from Felipe Nardi which provides a superb peek method for movies.

Iíd also like to mention Marty - a couple of years ago this was the buzz amongst in the app market, but sadly the upgrades failed and it got reset back to its original version. However, I still use it and itís still very strong.

Anyway, hope this helps
livejeh
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of livejeh
TimeSmith
livejeh
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of livejeh
CubeSmith
Inject
DFB
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Favorite? gotta go with DFB
but I also love...
AnyWeb
Chronoforce
Cipher
Tempus
A.C.A.A.T
PhantomStranger
View Profile
New user
Tri-State Area
80 Posts

Profile of PhantomStranger
Locked and loaded - so simple and can use so many ways, was doing it after twenty min with other tricks
Inject - very powerful a bit overwhelming at first but also can be utilized many ways once mastered
D J Hawkins
View Profile
Veteran user
Reading, UK
326 Posts

Profile of D J Hawkins
Where most of our performances are remote at the moment, Iíve been wondering if there are any App effects that can be done via Zoom. Iíve concluded itís almost useless doing anything using my phone - the spectators have real difficulty seeing the screen. And any effect using their phone Such as Inject, Realist, Wikitest are at the mercy of internet connections or the spectator screwing everything up by not following instructions.
David Hawkins

djhawkins2014@gmail.com
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
61 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
The Instant Card Magician is ideal over ZOOM.
It was originally conceived and performed in person prior to COVID-19 but quickly and easily adapted to ĎVirtual: performances.

Quote:
On Jan 3, 2021, D J Hawkins wrote:
Where most of our performances are remote at the moment, Iíve been wondering if there are any App effects that can be done via Zoom. Iíve concluded itís almost useless doing anything using my phone - the spectators have real difficulty seeing the screen. And any effect using their phone Such as Inject, Realist, Wikitest are at the mercy of internet connections or the spectator screwing everything up by not following instructions.
darrylrose
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of darrylrose
Developed by Myke Phillips, you may want to look at iDeal www.iDealMagic.app - There are some great online routines you can do with it, and in peerson you can peek the selected random virtual card on your Apple watch or PeekSmith. With the app you can Force, Peek, Predict, and the 'random cards' can be from a stack of your choice. Take a look at the videoes on the website!
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Ithump is the best over zoom. No internet needed and is very fooling. There are some others I'd reccomend also. Ithump with the remainder force is definitely my favorite though.
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
191 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
I would definitely say Locked and Loaded is my favorite magic app. The reactions I get are fantastic! Such a SMART input method!!!! Not to mention the customization possibilities and potential.... awesome.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Brian H
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Brian H
TimeSmith is the best app for time magic for sure.
Dominique Blanco
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Dominique Blanco
For me as owner of the stranger, WikiTest, amalgam, inject 2 and DFB I have to say all are great. DFB gets strong reactions, I love how WikiTest is so clean and easy to learn. The stranger itís just something that goes for me really into a new world, you can do so much with it. If I would select the best 2 I would by the stranger and WikiTest together as the can be combined together and this is a huge effect
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ APPS-alutely Ľ Ľ Favourite Magic App (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL