The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Labelled Evolution! - Ben Williams (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Labelled Evolution is now up on Penguin Magic too.

I just want to post a bit of thanks and gratitude to everyone who has supported me with this project and helped in getting it out there. Huge thanks to Richard Sanders, Dominic Reyes, Bro Gilbert, Luke Dancy, Titanas, Shaun Dunn, Damien O'Brien, and to anyone who has shared or liked and commented on any of my posts, each one of you help make my day more amazing and I am truly thankful.

Labelled Evolution is now available from Original Magic, Merchant of Magic and Penguin Magic and will soon be uploaded to a lot more soon through the amazing guys and girls at Murphys Magic.

Here are the links:

http://www.originalmagic.co.uk/store/p26......ion.html

https://www.magicshop.co.uk/labelled-ben......download

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11498

At the risk of repeating myself too much, thank you again to everyone.

Have a great day.

Ben
Adam evans
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Adam evans
I bought this recently and is awsomme, visual and best of all can be given to spectator to keep. Ben has taken this to a whole new level I love this and in a impromptu situation this is a miracle👍😎🎩
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Thank you Adam, much appreciated!

A little caveat, this is not impromptu but works well in a setting where you make it look impromptu. Although the actual spectator signed label in bottle version is almost impromptu (one tiny bit of very simple prep you can carry around in your wallet so you are ready to go at a moments notice)

Just so everyone knows as well, Murphys have rolled this out to so it should be with any supplier that gets their download videos from Murphys for their site.

If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer. Have a great day everyone.

Ben
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I just have the chance to look at it, and I can assure you that this is GOLD!

I’ll post a new episode on my podcast, and I’ll review it, but ***, 14£ for this??? This worth much much more!!
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Bondi
View Profile
New user
Cornwall
52 Posts

Profile of Bondi
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2019, Ceierry wrote:
I just have the chance to look at it, and I can assure you that this is GOLD!

I’ll post a new episode on my podcast, and I’ll review it, but ***, 14£ for this??? This worth much much more!!

Totally agree,this is one of many great effects Ben has brought out.
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Thank you Ceierry,

I am looking forward to your podcast about it! Thank you Smile

Also thank you Bondi!

Our of curiosity, what were your favourite handlings?

Ben
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Finally had a chance to sit down and watch this.

This is a whopping 3 hours long.

I have the original Labelled, and was a fan, so I thought let's see what additions Ben has added on.

What I like about this project, method aside, is you get multiple performances of Ben actually using this out in the real world.

At a wedding, at the bar, etc, etc.

Though some might be turned off due to the initial setup involved, you shouldnt be.

Ben leaves no stone unturned, and he takes you step by step on how to build everything.

don't worry, you do not need to be arts and craftsy, but it will take some time.

I recommend building the gimmick the day before your gig, or on that same day, time permitting.

There are multiple handlings, variations taught.

I specifically like the one with the torn corner of the card. Looks like Angle Zero on steroids.

No complicated moves or sleights, though you will need to practice.

Ben has made sure to go over every bit of detail in this download, and it shows that this is Ben's go to effect, that he uses everywhere.

I will be using this when the time is right, as I have for the original Labelled, and I don't mind the setup. It is actually quite fun.

Kind of like building a puzzle step by step. The other important part to point out is the bottle cap is still factory sealed, and that seals the fact that the bottle has never been tampered with or opened.

Good release from Ben,

Congrats.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Hey Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, much appreciated.

Here is a nice review from over at Penguin Magic too.

Ben Williams has given the Magic world quite a few gems, and this is no different. He goes over and beyond in this course to teach you as many methods/techniques as possible to achieve the label in bottle effect. I thoroughly enjoyed this project.
Ben literally leaves no stoned unturned. Yes, there is some set up involved here in MOST of the methods. But for the knowledge and techniques you learn here, the cost is next to nothing in comparison to the value. Not only do you learn a flawless technique in removing factory sealed caps, undamaged (which the knowledge alone could lead to infinite impossibilities), you also learn an impromptu version (does require small set up, but do it once and it instantly resets from there on out).
He has also structured a power house routine which involves a prediction, an angle Z type effect with a selected card, and finally the label AND card corner penetrate the SEALED bottle)
As many other great magicians have already praised this project, I cant give it high enough regard because I think no matter who you are or what kind of magic you perform, after watching this you walk away with new ideas and a new perspective on routines you could come up with just by applying some of the techniques.
Everything is very clearly taught, good camera angles, good live performances, a fun/entertaining style of teaching reminiscent of some of my favorite teachers like Richard Sanders and Jay Sankey. Ben does not just go through this like a tutorial, it's almost presented as a conversational lecture he's having with you throughout, giving tips, showing you the things that CAN go wrong, showing you the parts that can be frustrating and walking you through all of that to keep you comfortable with handling his creation.
I recommend this to any magicians, and I can not wait to see what Ben brings to the table in the future!

Thanks again,

Ben
www.originalmagic.co.uk
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Looks Good, Ben!

Good to see you still moving and grooving with this label idea.

The title of the effect is Perfect!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Thanks Nick!

I hope you are well and life is amazing for you!

Ben
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Thanks, Pal!!!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
MagicMax20
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of MagicMax20
What Ben creates is always practical, very happy with my purchase! There's a lot of stuff on the video, good work man Smile
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Thank you MagicMax20, that means a lot, thanks for your continued support Smile
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
The original was one of my first magic purchases bought it almost 11 years ago lol. So it's cool to see this still being updated on after all these years. I was able to perform this not even being a year into magic so everyone else on here should have no problem. Super easy to do, as far as the original goes. I don't own the new version yet so I can't say which handling is easiest. The original though was very simple, just some prep work was all you really needed.
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
I was checking out penguins sale and noticed these. http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S15300 these could go well with labelled.
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your kind words, glad you love the effect. I think I mention that you can get caps online on this download, however with the method I use you can have four or five legit bottle caps off of a bottle without breaking the seal in the time it takes to make a coffee, I literally do this on the download! I like having the logo and legit caps as it suits my pinnicketyness (obvs not a real word!). But yeah that link for caps is awesome, a great product if that is what you want.

Thanks again Jonathan,

Ben
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hey guys!

I'm a bit late to the party but here I am!

So I finally got the chance to test this out and oh boy, what a show closer!

The idea of having a label penetrating the bottle is amazing! I love that subleties that BEN teach us, I personally use the version when you can tear a little bit the label and then make the shake and you visually see the label penetrating the bottle.

I loved the presentation that Ben show us, I personally use it with DFB then I reveal the rest.

The trick is easy to perform, nothing really difficult, and I loved how to construct the gimmick! I was watching really carefully how to make it properly and it was more than good!

I can see that Ben has really worked this effect and worked on the presentations! The bottle is also a very good giveway! AND THANKS FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE VIDEOS BEN!

For 14,99, this is a bargain! I mean, this might be your favourite closer! It's perfectly doable and I just love it!

VERY VERY VERY GOOD WORK !

Olivier Boës
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Thank you Olivier,

I really appreciate your thoughts, no problem on being 'late to the party' it is a huge download that will take some time to go through properly if you want to learn and digest everything!

Also DFB is great for use with the routine also, I use it regularly for this too!! Smile

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

Best wishes,

Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Labelled Evolution! - Ben Williams (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL