The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam Academy Feb 2019 Line Up - Chris Rawlins & Joel Dickinson (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Deano88
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincolnshire UK
375 Posts

Profile of Deano88
The line up for February Alakazam Academy has now been released, with the amazing Chris Rawlins and Joel Dickinson! I am a big fan of both of these guys work so very much looking forward to it, Alakazam also now have the monthly pass allowing you a discount on both of these lectures.

More info below:

https://www.alakazam.co.uk/live-magic-co......019.html

Chris Rawlins On Cards

In this Alakazam Online Academy course will you get to peek behind the curtain and learn some of Chris’ most guarded approaches to mystery entertainment with playing cards. The good news - everything in this course is within everybody’s grasp. No difficult moves, no bad angles, no risk, no stress. Allowing you to really get out there and enjoy performing this material just as much as your audiences will enjoy being part of it.

More good news - Chris has hand selected these routines, approaches and methods that will be beneficial to lovers of both card magic and mentalism. This one day course is brought to you directly from Chris and the Alakazam Academy team. It is fully interactive, flexible and bursting with information that you will use.

https://www.alakazam.co.uk/live-magic-le......7pm.html

Joel Dickinson has made his career for almost twenty years as a full time magician.

Joel fuses magic and mentalism. He has two aims when performing. The first being to deliver a memorable magic experience that people will talk about. Two, get booked again.

Within this course Joel will be sharing a selection of high impact magic and mentalism from his working repertoire.

You will also learn a selection of useful sleights, controls, techniques and additional bits of theory and advice to turn your tricks in to magic.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1281 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Thanks Dean.

I will be teaching a mix of magic and mentalism.

Some released material and some unreleased material that will be shared with magicians for the first time.

If there are any questions or anything anybody needs to ask then there’s the live chat feature too.
You can watch me perform everything live and then I will break it all down step by step including subtleties and psychology to make the routines impactful even more impactful.

Best wishes,

Joel
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1281 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Thanks so much to everybody who tuned in.
What a great night.

Thanks Alakazam.
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of BCE
Joel's course doesn't seem to be available yet (*not uploaded to my account as of Wednesday evening U.S. time.)

Will this be available to watch by Thursday?

Looking forward to it, thanks.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1281 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Hi.

You’re going to really enjoy it. There’s a lot of material.
It’ll keep the Alakazam team busy editing etc.

Best wishes,

Joel
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam Academy Feb 2019 Line Up - Chris Rawlins & Joel Dickinson (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL