The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Images on posts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

james1a
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of james1a
How do I put an image on a post, I am certain this question has been asked and answered many times. I did search and could not find any information.
james1a
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4973 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Easiest way is to save the image on your computer. At the bottom of the post you'll see a box that says attach image. Just browse for you file and submit. You must be sure the image falls within the size restrictions listed for the attachment. You can also use BB code if you're familiar with that. You can find the method for that in the FAQ section.
Where the magic begins
james1a
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of james1a
Dave:
Many thanks for the swift response.
james1a
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
1996 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
The image option on here never worked for me, or you have to make it so small that you can barely see it. So it is best to use another image hosting site like I do like tinypic which works great.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Images on posts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL