The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » FLUX OR SIXTH SENSE 3.0 ? (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
ralphprime
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of ralphprime
Hi, I have the sixth sense 3.0 by hugo shelley but I see the presentation trailer of the theory11 of the flux by craig filicetti (promystic), do you have the flux ? can you tell me the difference ? it's better the flux ?, the sixth sense it's so great but more expensive, thank you Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Why don't you go read the reviews?
I've asked to be banned
music
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of music
Hi Ralphprime, I see you may be new to the Café, so welcome! There are some reviews on both Flux and 6th sense. here is a link to Flux https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=82 and here is a link to 6th sense 3.0 https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=218
ralphprime
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of ralphprime
The flux review it's not available, IAIN because I don't know where it's possibile see the reviews
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
In latest and greatest... But, wait til you hit 50 posts, and there's a thread in a secret area called Inner Thoughts. It'll turn up in search for you too.
I've asked to be banned
Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
157 Posts

Profile of Davdo
I like Flux a lot but it's all I have. Can't say whether or not you should replace your SS3 but Flux does what is supposed to and does it well.

Dave
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2286 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
What is the exact size of Flux if removed from the shell?
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
jadselson
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of jadselson
Still couldn't find the review 😞
DrIlluminatus
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of DrIlluminatus
Go with the flux... The customer support you will get from Craig plus a quality product will be worth it......
Wayneobuk
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Wayneobuk
I have both SS3 and Flux. The SS3 is definitely more sensitive and the vibration a lot easier to feel, especially if worn on wrist.
The dimensions of Flux removed from the shell are: L=35mm W=13mm H=7mm
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Flux is the best electronic approach I have ever tried. Exceptionally good product!
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
I've had flux for a few weeks now and it has quickly become one of my favourite bits of kit. The mere fact that you can use the tech with seemingly empty hands is just too *** awesome! Love it, love it, love it!!!
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2019, Looch wrote:
Flux is the best electronic approach I have ever tried. Exceptionally good product!

Absolutely agree with this!
Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of Demitri
I have been a devoted user of the sixth sense since version 1. I have always found it to be 100% reliable, easy to use, exceptional range. I opted for version 2 and 2.5 instead of Pro Mystic’s Scan 3D. I was incredibly excited about version 3, and bought it, instantly.

Truthfully, I have noticed issues with version 3 that I never experienced with the others. False reads, vibrations that wouldn’t stop, and the unit would, from time to time, just stop functioning. With the app, I was able to sort the sensitivity issues out, and it works almost flawlessly, now.

Then came Flux. I saw the video, read some reviews and despite being happy with SS 3.0, Craig’s quality, the reviews, and the price were too tempting. After a few weeks of use, I can say without reservation - this is the best device on the market for m****t detection, by a country mile. Sensitivity is perfect, it has been 100% reliable, and even though the detection distance is a few inches - with the haptic vibration, you can literally place the unit on the spectators hand and they will feel NOTHING. I’ve never given the whole “ what if the spectator feels the vibration” worry a single thought, but accidentally discovering this made me smile.

For proof, put a coin in your hand and lay flux right on the back of your hand. You won’t ferl a thing - but sure enough, the unit is buzzing like Crazy!

So, in my opinion - if you don’t have a device of this kind - Flux can’t be beat. If you do - definitely consider the upgrade. Craig’s quality and service are unmatched.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I have nothing to compare it against, but Flux is great imo.
Thanks Demitri, you alleviated my concern over the vibration "traveling".
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
spaceman-sam
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of spaceman-sam
Not sure why people would use flux under a watch? I actually prefer not to have a watch on at all and keep sleeves rolled up. It eliminates another potential 'I know how it's done option from the mind of the spec...
erichoudini
View Profile
Loyal user
201 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Can someone please tell me if the Flux finger shell is malleable so that it will fit any finger snugly? As an owner of Silent Assistant I am concerned about fit and concealment. Thank you.
Eric.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2019, erichoudini wrote:
Can someone please tell me if the Flux finger shell is malleable so that it will fit any finger snugly? As an owner of Silent Assistant I am concerned about fit and concealment. Thank you.
Eric.

The issue I have with Flux is the finger shell. It does not fit me well at all. It is not a universal fit.
erichoudini
View Profile
Loyal user
201 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Thank you rowdymagi5.
Eric.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2019, rowdymagi5 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2019, erichoudini wrote:
Eric.

The issue I have with Flux is the finger shell. It does not fit me well at all. It is not a universal fit.

While I can’t be absolutely sure, if the sensor is removed (obviously) and the the finger shell is placed in warm to hot water, it will likely make this more amenable to size adjustment. I haven’t done this but it should work.

Has anyone tried this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » FLUX OR SIXTH SENSE 3.0 ? (26 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL