The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mathcasts Aspellonu (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindbender
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Mindbender
I posted this in another forum, but am hoping to get more results in this forum.

I would be grateful if someone would do a mini-review of Howard Adam's book "Mathcasts Aspellonu." Is it similar to Nick Trost's book?
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
993 Posts

Profile of Gianni
I think this was reviewed by Mike Close in Magic several months ago. If I recall correctly, it was recommended only for those who liked mathematical card tricks. While I don't know for sure, I can't imagine it is similar to Trost's book. I have that book and it is not a mathematically based book. It has a rather wide audience appeal. Some magician's feel it is among the very best card books.

Gianni
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Looking for more comments...
New ideas or old stuff?

The book:
http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/findit.pl?x_item=BK8370
MANOS FRIAS
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
126 Posts

Profile of MANOS FRIAS
This book contains the type of effects included in Mr Adam´s books: mainly, tricks with a packet of cards and predictions based in under/deals, reverse faro and similar shuffles, with or without spelling. There are a lot of effects, but they are mainly variations about a same idea.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mathcasts Aspellonu (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL