The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Latest 3 Fly Thread... Vanished? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Conn
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Doug Conn
I'm curious What happened to the most recent 3-Fly thread? (it was here earlier today.)

Was it deleted? Or, perhaps someone changed the thread-title to reflect the actual discussion? Granted, the topic had been 'hijacked', but after Dan Watkin's ueber-list, there was little left to be said.

Anyway, I hope the thread wasn't deleted...
for a few reasons:

#1: Call me selfish, but when I spend (considerable) time and enery on a subject, it sucks to have it "blipped" away.

#2: I was hoping to re-peruse Dan Watkin's "3-Fly Bibliography." It was very generous of Dan to post that info. (curious, is that list elsewhere?)

#3: I was hoping to hear more thoughts on the latest 'subject at hand.' Specifically; the issues Mr. Townsend had presented (regarding the responsibility of students that choose to learn from books.)

If anyone knows what happened, please gimme a clue (PM's are fine.)

Thanks,
Doug Conn
Dan LeFay
View Profile
Inner circle
Holland
1371 Posts

Profile of Dan LeFay
Well add me to the list. I'm curious too.
"Things need not have happened to be true.
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths,
that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes,
and forgot."
Neil Gaiman
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Folks, the thread is NOT deleted, but was moved to what you might call a holding area, a place we simply call THE COOLER.
Threads that are questionable, are full of flamming or other major problems are moved to this area for further review by me. Since I'm not here 24/7 (Though often I feel like I am Smile ) the Café team members will place posts or topics in the cooler until I have a chance to sort things out as it were.
Once this is done, the thread will be returned. Smile
In our sincere effort to maintain an atmosphere of civility, I certainly hope you understand why this is sometimes necessary. Thank you. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Latest 3 Fly Thread... Vanished? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL