The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Sack Escape (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
I can't get my computoer to download the Cannon's site right now, so I can't give you the link, but I have seen the bars for the mailbag escape there quite recently. If you go to the page with the mailbag escape, you should see the option of being able to just buy the bar.

Good Luck

Rob
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
Thanks for the help. I got an email from Mark C. today helping me out. They seem like very cool people (which is refreshing in a world of Rob Stiffs). Once again; thanks for the help.
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
If anyone is interested, the bag I designed, (I am sure someone else must have done this before me, but I am not aware of it.) Has no noisy velcro, can be mostly examined by the volunteer, When he ties it shut, he can tie it as tightly as he wishes, and you can (with a bit of planning) do the escape in full view. I designed this bag years ago as part of my one man metamorphesis. I haven't made one in years, but the gimmick is simple and easy to hide. I am building another one for the W.E.A.R. event. If anyone wants to know how it works let me know, I can PM the thoughts to you. BTW this bag costs only a few cents more than the material to make it out of.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Cliffg37 You might want to Build two. keep one and sell one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Sack Escape (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL