The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Jardine ellis ring (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I have the black plastic version of the Gemini Ring. I love that thing! Might get me a brass one too. The plastic one is a BREEZE to palm!

Doug
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2019, Dougini wrote:
I have the black plastic version of the Gemini Ring. I love that thing! Might get me a brass one too. The plastic one is a BREEZE to palm!

Doug

I have yet to see if the brass and black version can nest
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
The Gemini is superior any version of Jardine ring I have seen.

You can use the same routines. 360 viewing. Open handling. Well, here, have a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7vN7nmO_Ss
Obviously
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Obviously
If you have not yet seen one, you really should take a look at the Wedding Ring style Jardine/ Ellis being produced by Illusion Works.
Superb quality AND it matches Joe Porper's previous Ghostly Linking Finger Rings, as well as Amazering. Lots of modernized potential for some classic effects!
Steve Anderson
View Profile
New user
Texas
30 Posts

Profile of Steve Anderson
I talked to Kathy at Johnson's today and she said they are focusing on helping with the covid-19.
The website is currently not working properly and it is being worked on.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Jardine ellis ring (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL