The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Top 3 Favourite Decks (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BigTexas
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
51 Posts

Profile of BigTexas
On the criteria of design, Tally-Ho Circle backs by a mile. However, I've been using the Aristocrat 727 Banknote since Magic Live and they are probably the best cards I've ever handled. Does anyone know of other cards on the market with their same cut, cushion, finish, etc?
EvojKam
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of EvojKam
Standard Deck: Phoenix because it is designed by magician for magician, a lot of feature are tailor maid to fit magician's need. One way face (I am sure even magician may not know this secret), ease of adding marking, special card stock that achieve magical effect not possible with other decks.

Special Deck: Boris Wild/SUM2.0 from Phoenix, If Luke Jermay's Marksman deck appear on Phoenix, I would be super happy. For those who don't know, bicycle has some anti magician policy making it difficult to create standard bicycle gimmick. I would support Phoenix any day.
salmononius2
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of salmononius2
I'm a simple man, I just use bikes, because they're the simplest, cheapest, and get the job done. Are other decks 'better'? Yeah, probably, but bikes work for me and that's what I'll keep using. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Top 3 Favourite Decks (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL