The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mega sale (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Vincenzo
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
201 Posts

Profile of Vincenzo
Has anyone seen The Box by Mark Southworth in stock anywhere? It seems to be out of stock everywhere I turn.
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
538 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Since a bunch of "At the Tables" are on sale... are there any particularly good ones that people recommend? I've seen both of Alan Rorrison's (which are great), but haven't seen many others -- but might use this as a chance to pick up a few.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2019, no2ss wrote:
Since a bunch of "At the Tables" are on sale... are there any particularly good ones that people recommend? I've seen both of Alan Rorrison's (which are great), but haven't seen many others -- but might use this as a chance to pick up a few.

I would think that selecting those by magicians you like is a safe bet. For example, I am a big fan of Paul Gertner so I had to order that one. For around $3 each, I think it’s safe to say that rolling the dice and buying a few at random is not a bad idea. Not much to lose.
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
538 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2019, Magical Moments wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2019, no2ss wrote:

I would think that selecting those by magicians you like is a safe bet. For example, I am a big fan of Paul Gertner so I had to order that one. For around $3 each, I think it’s safe to say that rolling the dice and buying a few at random is not a bad idea. Not much to lose.

Yeah. I know... that's what I started to do, but there are SO MANY of them that I figured maybe I'd ask folks for their favorites.
Sean Mann
View Profile
New user
Essex, UK
93 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
I really liked Nick Einhorn's. He has a great rainbow deck routine on it.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2317 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Just picked up the Magical Arts Journal for $25. 564 pages. Can’t wait to get it. This was at themagicwarehouse.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5372 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I had it for $15 at the Reel Magic Marketplace.....shipping included
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mega sale (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL