The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Serial killer - Becker (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
I would like to hear from the member that made up and sold Becker's Serial Killer about a week ago here on the Café. Can post here or pm if it's you.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11631 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2019, aligator wrote:
I would like to hear from the member that made up and sold Becker's Serial Killer about a week ago here on the Café. Can post here or pm if it's you.

Try Max Krause's Serial Killer bills.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thanks John. I will check it out.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
So far, that lead has not produced anything. The fellow I am seeking, sold a made up set of 24 bills on here for $85 I believe. I would still like to track him down. If anyone remembers who it was, please advise. Thanks.
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2309 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Mark Strivings, contact him on Facebook.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thanks. I will do that.
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2262 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
It's relatively easy to make them. Just a little time and effort.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2309 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2019, MichaelCGM wrote:
It's relatively easy to make them. Just a little time and effort.

My understanding is what Mark is offering is extremely hard to do on your own. But I don't do the trick, nor have I bought it, I just belong to his Facebook group, where people seem to love what he's doing.

Best,
Lem
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
My understanding is that this is not easy to put together at all unless one is in the banking business? Would like some opinions on how this plays from anyone who is using it or has used it in the past?
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2262 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2019, aligator wrote:
My understanding is that this is not easy to put together at all unless one is in the banking business? Would like some opinions on how this plays from anyone who is using it or has used it in the past?

I'm definitely not in the banking business and put it together quite easily. A trip to the bank is necessary, and an order placed with the US Treasury, but both are extremely easy. A second trip to the bank gave me the option of performing the routine with a different outcome. Still, one does have to put it together. I think the actual *putting together* took me about 30 minutes. I guess there could be an advantage to paying someone else for that.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
When did you put it together Michael? There have been suggestions that the last bank of bills can no longer be done by someone not in banking and even then it would be tough. Maybe that is not accurate?
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2262 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2019, aligator wrote:
When did you put it together Michael? There have been suggestions that the last bank of bills can no longer be done by someone not in banking and even then it would be tough. Maybe that is not accurate?

It's been about five to eight years, now. I'm on the road right now but I'll look into it when I get back to the office. Shucks, it might be fun to make up another set just to have two more outcomes. I'll let you know, aligator.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thanks Michael. I look forward to hearing from you again.
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1255 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Sent you a pm. This is not a difficult routine to make yourself. Expensive, but not difficult.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thanks for the pm. The information was useful.
CarlEJones
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, Texas
451 Posts

Profile of CarlEJones
I love this routine and have done it literally hundreds of times. It ALWAYS fries the audience!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
The effect is great. Clean, fun, and well supplied by Mark and now with additional kicker.
tiptophat
View Profile
Loyal user
Wesley
243 Posts

Profile of tiptophat
I have an old set of the bills from when Larry Becker put it out. I used it a lot and it is an awesome fooler. I put it away and forgot about it a couple of years ago and started doing it again....it fools people every time. I decided to try to make up a set and that was impossible. Serial killer has three sets of bills. The first two sets are not that hard to get from the bank. The third set, which you must have to make the effect possible is in my opinion IMPOSSIBLE to make up from bills from the bank without huge cooperation from a banker which I could not get done. I found out from my local banker managers that is is near impossible to put it together without 3 factors coming together in the universe(And I did not explain to them why I wanted what I wanted). The old way Becker used to acquire the third set is no longer possible unless you spend a lot of money and that is if you can even find what it is your looking for.

Max can make some up for an ungodly amount of money and they are altered bills.

My understanding is what Mark has is all original, unaltered bills.........that is the way to do it.
And when you all say the new kicker, I have no idea as my original set did not come with that.

As Penn would say it is a stunning effect.....there is a clue for you
Mark Timon
View Profile
Elite user
414 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
You could substitute the real money for monopoly money, instead of having the 36 bills the same nominations, have different denominations and tell the spectators that you can predict the total amount selected by the three spectators. (nail writing) then you tell them that the bills arent normal but from the deluxe version as each bill have a different serial number, and then proceed as the serial killer.Plus you can switch the other 33 bills for others with total different serial numbers. For 10 bucks and a little printing you have a wonderful routine.

Regards
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2071 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
I stopped making my "$" sets and included the instructions for DIY in my ebook The Logar Scrolls for anyone interested in similar. (actually, there isn't a whole lot of the "DI" part necessary...)

Jheff from 'Marketplace of the Mind' was kind enough to give it a great review when it was marketed as a stand-alone release, and then to give me some killer additions to write up when I put it in the eBook (info below.)

Effects with REAL MONEY are attention-getters right from the start, especially in this era of folks not carrying cash as often.

Bryn
"The Safwan Papers" eBook: $30
Please read the many great reviews here at the Cafe:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS" eBook is also now available ($30)
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

SPECIAL: "LOGAR" & "SAFWAN PAPERS" Combo Deal: $50

Thanks,
Bryn
cavscout19@hotmail.com (also my PayPal for purchases)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Serial killer - Becker (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL