The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » How are sponges made? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

austinkayedm
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of austinkayedm
Ok so I didn't know where to ask this, I think this is the closest to my question. The first trick I saw as a a child was sponge bunnies. I remember the place and my reaction exactly! I love the trick but at the same time I hate cheap looking props, so that's why I fell in love with steve Dacri's 3d bunnies right when I saw them. Now the problem is that the bunnies I like are so hard to find! they made a newer version that includes a huge bunny that cannot be palmed easily and also, it's so big, it makes it hard for the small bunnies to be seen. So basically I don't like the new version of "giant 3d bunnies", they suck. Also sponges are easily lost and I'm even scared to use mine since I'm so sloppy and forgetful and I only have 2 big bunnies!!!!! if I lose even one of them I can't continue performing sponge bunnies.
so I've decided to make my own sponges by myself. I'm creative, perfectionist and I'm pretty sure I'd do a great job if I knew how to do it. I have no idea how to shape the sponges, ive seen people hand making awesome stuff like bread and pastries. So I wish someone could help me pointing me to the right direction to start making my own sponge bunnies. I tried scissors but I'm pretty sure that can't be the right tool. also I don't know how to color the sponge.
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
911 Posts

Profile of Riley
PM'd you.
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
The Goshman ones are cheap and easy to control. You can't use those?
Magic is the bacon in the breakfast of life.

God bless you and have a magical day
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
It's a shame there isn't currently a 6" sponge ball on the market. I'm looking for a couple of those.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
911 Posts

Profile of Riley
I find it strange that the OP hasn't read my PM, nor has he been back here since, it seems.

I currently have the same situation with another member with a different query.....

What's that all about? How badly do people really need to know ???
BSutter
View Profile
Special user
Sitting on a pile of
578 Posts

Profile of BSutter
Riley,
It seems to me that your questions on both fronts answer themselves.
In more simple terms, the user thinks, ask, and the work will be done for me. It don't work that way.
Just being silly, I need to be quiet now.
That is all.
austinkayedm
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of austinkayedm
I'm terribly sorry, I had a couple of problems with my mother's health . I usually answer right away. Fortunately everything is ok and my mom is ok. ill read that right now
austinkayedm
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of austinkayedm
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2019, Theodore Lawton wrote:
The Goshman ones are cheap and easy to control. You can't use those?

Yeah well goshman is only producing huge looking rabbits that don't work well for the momma and papa bunny plot, They are too big and the pack only has one big bunny. I'm Guessing the plot would be like making a lot of bunnies merge into one which doesn't make any sense.
austinkayedm
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of austinkayedm
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2019, Riley wrote:
PM'd you.

Thank you. the pm is now lost for some reason
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
911 Posts

Profile of Riley
Re-sent the PM for you. Smile

Glad your mom is ok.
austinkayedm
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of austinkayedm
Thank you so much Riley. Case closed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » How are sponges made? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL