The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NOW by Mariano Goni (130 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
luckyram
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of luckyram
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2019, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2019, paranormal wrote:
Not sure if this would work as I don't own the app but if you can't hide it paint it red but you could do a center tear and see it and write it down letter by letter to reveal it and as a kicker show your prediction correct and to input it you could take a picture of them with it. Not sure if it would work but an alternate possible method.

I actually like the idea of taking a picture of them with prediction. I’m gonna have to ponder a little more on this idea. If you decide to pick up NOW! I can tell you that you won’t be disappointed.

Hmmm...yes, that photo them with prediction idea seems rife for more fleshing out. Perhaps say something like "I'm so sure I will be correct in my prediction that I want to have my own souvenir of it." - although that might put heat where you don't want it. For the time being I think the way it's explained by MG is the way to go though.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2019, luckyram wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2019, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2019, paranormal wrote:
Not sure if this would work as I don't own the app but if you can't hide it paint it red but you could do a center tear and see it and write it down letter by letter to reveal it and as a kicker show your prediction correct and to input it you could take a picture of them with it. Not sure if it would work but an alternate possible method.

I actually like the idea of taking a picture of them with prediction. I’m gonna have to ponder a little more on this idea. If you decide to pick up NOW! I can tell you that you won’t be disappointed.

Hmmm...yes, that photo them with prediction idea seems rife for more fleshing out. Perhaps say something like "I'm so sure I will be correct in my prediction that I want to have my own souvenir of it." - although that might put heat where you don't want it. For the time being I think the way it's explained by MG is the way to go though.

I like it. A good justification for the photo.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
I understand that there are a couple of language choices you can make and I guess that this choice/setting is used for which language and country Google uses when the predictions are shown. For instance if you choose 'English USA' you get google.com and if you choose 'German' the google.de is shown. Right?
As I live in Sweden, is it possible to somehow get the system to use, in this case the Swedish site: google.se?
And I guess other people in many small countries are asking the same question. In a post above there was a guy from Denmark wondering.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
After I wrote the above about the Swedish Google site 'google.se' I found out that in the adress area it still says 'google.com' here in Sweden!
Maybe it will work for many countrys if you use the choice: 'English USA'. A bit confusing this Internet?!
paranormal
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of paranormal
Also if you feel you need a justification do a c----r t--r or a p--k and write it letter by letter
Michele
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
301 Posts

Profile of Michele
Anyone know ...Can it work with chinese language ? Thanks
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
If I remember correctly it will only work with the regular Latin alphabet
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just want to chime in briefly to say that Mariano has been one of the most prompt and courteous creators I have ever dealt with. Although it is very early days with the app, so far I can see tremendous potential with it!

#recognitionwhereitisdue

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Now! Improvements:

Added "Confirmation" switch so you can be sure of what it's being sent, and
new web ending option "Google Maps" that fires up the G Maps app with the selected location marked!

Ideal to make a prediction with a world ball map and they point to any city or place.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2019, Thomas Walter wrote:
I understand that there are a couple of language choices you can make and I guess that this choice/setting is used for which language and country Google uses when the predictions are shown. For instance if you choose 'English USA' you get google.com and if you choose 'German' the google.de is shown. Right?
As I live in Sweden, is it possible to somehow get the system to use, in this case the Swedish site: google.se?
And I guess other people in many small countries are asking the same question. In a post above there was a guy from Denmark wondering.

Quote:
On Mar 8, 2019, Thomas Walter wrote:
After I wrote the above about the Swedish Google site 'google.se' I found out that in the adress area it still says 'google.com' here in Sweden!
Maybe it will work for many countrys if you use the choice: 'English USA'. A bit confusing this Internet?!

Here we go again.
Found out that in a phone it looks like that it is the 'lokal' Google Site that is the first option that is set. In this case, here in Sweden for instance, the address is 'google.se'
It would be perfect if it was possible to customize the system in this way to get a known national site to show up in the spectators phone.
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
You only have to email the support to ask the site result being added.
Thanks
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2019, MarianoG wrote:
Thanks

Thanks Mariano. Order is coming. Smile
Thomas
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2019, Thomas Walter wrote:
Quote:
Thanks

Thanks Mariano. Order is coming. Smile
Thomas

Order sent! Smile
NewtScamander
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of NewtScamander
Does it matter what language I use? Would it work in Czech? Want to clarify before the order (and before its back in stock Smile - does anyone know when?)
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Passed The Mrs test.
She thought it was something to do with the marker!
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2019, reignofsound wrote:
Passed The Mrs test.
She thought it was something to do with the marker!

This is very important test to pass.
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2019, NewtScamander wrote:
Does it matter what language I use? Would it work in Czech? Want to clarify before the order (and before its back in stock Smile - does anyone know when?)

You will need to write with latin-alphabet characters.

But some characters like the Ã… and others are recognized as "A" therefore the search works.

I sent you a PM
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
You only have to email the support to ask the site result being added. Thanks

Can this option not be integrated into the app ... ?
Otherwise you would have to send an email to achieve this
adjustment "every time" you change countries by travelling ;-)
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Has anyone got the spectator to write the object?
Was thinking of using with Dee Christopher’s 1982 peek envelope.
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2019, Magic Dust wrote:
Quote:
You only have to email the support to ask the site result being added. Thanks

Can this option not be integrated into the app ... ?
Otherwise you would have to send an email to achieve this
adjustment "every time" you change countries by travelling ;-)

Yes this is available the first time you ask for it, you will receive a link to select from the list of countries any time you like without sending an email.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NOW by Mariano Goni (130 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL