The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is it called??? (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
OK guy's just got back from Blackpool Convention. I saw an effect/trick and forgot its name. I wish I had bought it now. It costs about £18. You force a card, spectator holds up a card size black piece of plastic (film). You take a flash photo of this and the photo shows spectator holding the forced card in their hand in the photo? It was from a stand with a great bunch of Chinese guys and they had hundreds of these available. I need to know what its called and where I can get it from. It also came with a deck of cards with a special case as an extra. Please anyone???
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2421 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Rainbow
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Maxy
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Thank you so much can I get this in the UK?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8250 Posts

Profile of pegasus
No.
MagicMax20
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of MagicMax20
Mathieu Bich has a very similar trick that came out one year ago, it is called Light Paint you could probably get that one in the UK.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
I got one! Some kind person went and got me one!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8250 Posts

Profile of pegasus
That’s good news.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Just purchased online a one way forced deck to go with it then I am in business!
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
It says on their website that now all 52 cards are available for the gimmick. However when you go to the drop down list to choose one they only show 26??? Sent them an email will share their response when they respond.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Depends where you look I got mine Ace Hearts only £5.99 free postage. Shop around!
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2019, garyogden1957 wrote:
Depends where you look I got mine Ace Hearts only £5.99 free postage. Shop around!

You are having two different conversations

He means for the effect

You mean the 1 way F* d*

BTW did you get the right deck - as in your gimmick is Ah as well, yeah [?] - otherwise you may have to buy another deck for the effect
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
What???
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of The Duster
You really don't get it?

The effect called Rainbow you choose which card you want for it 'to be'

"- Please choose your preferred card, or choose "any card"(by choosing "any card", one of 52 cards will be added at lower price.)"

That's what the other guy was talking about

You missed that and thought he was asking about the one way deck you bought

NOTE: if you bought a one way deck and it doesn't match the card in the gimmick you have - it will presumably be of no good... as you will be forcing the wrong card
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
OK it is quite simple I purchased today A Rainbow Phantom Card (AH) AND a one way force deck which are all (AH) OK? Nothing complicated.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Come on.....

I was explain to you as you said this

Quote:

About the one way force deck

In response to the other guy who was NOT talking about the one way force but the actual choice of the trick

I get it that English may not be your first language

But boy are you hard work

You answered him about the wrong thing

You made a mistake... I was trying to help... gah, I give up.... don’t worry I’m sure it’s a second language for you, all the best
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Quote:
What???

Gary to clarify. My original question was NOT regarding a force deck .It was about the one single black plastic gimmicked card that you get when you buy the trick . That gimmick can be a number of different cards and they give you a choice of which ONE card you want to "appear" on the plastic card gimmick.
The website states you can order ANY card you want to appear but that same website only shows 26 cards from the deck not all 52. So again my question had NOTHING to do with the deck you use but is about the single gimmick card choice. I am trying to help Duster out here, as he is simply helping and trying to get you to understand what I meant.Hope that it is clear now.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4644 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2019, Scott Imler wrote:
It says on their website that now all 52 cards are available for the gimmick. However when you go to the drop down list to choose one they only show 26??? Sent them an email will share their response when they respond.

I would guess it means they only have those 26 cards currently in stock. SEO stays on top of their website pretty well, unlike other big companies that I will not mention.
Cough-HocusPocus-cough Smile
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Yes it is and although they were selling thousands of the gimmicks on their stand on Saturday I ended up with just a choice of 2! But they are high quality and Rainbow have a licence with Sony hence I can't get them wholesale or I would. Looking forward to finding different ways of using it.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8250 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Just seen the X-ray effect. So is the gimmick built into the card box?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is it called??? (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL