The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CTC Project - Peter Eggink (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3..17~18~19 [Next]
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1260 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Dear Blackpool visitors,

please tell us something about CTC.
When will it be released?
What’s the estimated price?
How did you experienced it?

Will it be released through Murphys Magic?

Kind regards
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
I saw a video performance of it on a Murphy's magic reel! Looked quite good on there!

Sleepy
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5287 Posts

Profile of RNK
What is the effect?
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3885 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
A spectator holds a can of soda. THE performer holds a signed coin in his/her palm which is then apparently flicked from teh palm, through the air, and through the can. THe signed coin is poured out of the can. I think the CTC stands for Coin Through Can.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5287 Posts

Profile of RNK
Thank you! Peter is a very interesting creator...Sounds intriguing.
Brad Ballew
View Profile
New user
Nashville, TN
89 Posts

Profile of Brad Ballew
Definitely sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear more!
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2019, SleepyMagic wrote:
I saw a video performance of it on a Murphy's magic reel! Looked quite good on there!

Sleepy


link?
magic_tony
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of magic_tony
I have a but of info.

It was £100 at Blackpool. It's a high-tech gadget. I saw the ginmick but didn't see the routine since it was sold out. Dynamo said he bought one.

It wasn't on Egginks website last time I checked.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1321 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
There was a lot of talk about it at Blackpool and magicians spoke highly of it.
Unfortunately I didn’t get to see it but can imagine it looks really good.
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
168 Posts

Profile of chuds
I bought this at Blackpool, I had a couple of demos and myself and the guys I was with were blown away.

Without going into too much detail, yes it has a secret gizmo and you can probably be 10 ft away when the magic happens! You can use any can after a slight bit of prep which will not take long at all. Great effect and probably one of the best things there.

Regards

Ian
Chuds
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8976 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2019, chuds wrote:
I bought this at Blackpool, I had a couple of demos and myself and the guys I was with were blown away.

Without going into too much detail, yes it has a secret gizmo and you can probably be 10 ft away when the magic happens! You can use any can after a slight bit of prep which will not take long at all. Great effect and probably one of the best things there.

Regards

Ian


We’ve seen the tech before. In a big silver bucket. But. This is good. Much more organic. Never really feel the need to carry a large silver ice bucket around with me.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3885 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2019, chuds wrote:
I bought this at Blackpool, I had a couple of demos and myself and the guys I was with were blown away.

Without going into too much detail, yes it has a secret gizmo and you can probably be 10 ft away when the magic happens! You can use any can after a slight bit of prep which will not take long at all. Great effect and probably one of the best things there.

Regards

Ian


We’ve seen the tech before. In a big silver bucket. But. This is good. Much more organic. Never really feel the need to carry a large silver ice bucket around with me.


So you better retrieve that can from the spectator otherwise that will be one very expensive soda.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
jeanpaul_nl
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of jeanpaul_nl
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2019, magic_tony wrote:
I have a but of info.

It was £100 at Blackpool. It's a high-tech gadget. I saw the ginmick but didn't see the routine since it was sold out. Dynamo said he bought one.

It wasn't on Egginks website last time I checked.


Dynamo even mentioned it in his lecture that it was the best trick of Blackpool 2019!
I bought one myself also and this really is an effect where the crowd goes nuts!
For whats it worth I can highly recommend it.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1260 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
When will it be released?
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1752 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Peter performed this on me at Blackpool and it is amazing! The moment you feel the coin arrive in the can is truly magical! Then, when you find out how it works, its even more awesome! I didn't get the chance to head back and pick one up but when it goes on general release, ill be getting this straight away!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8976 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2019, SleepyMagic wrote:
Https://youtu.be/ipZTg0ealNE

Watch from 1:06


Thought that performance was pretty crap. It would make much more sense to underarm throw the ‘coin’ into the air and have a few seconds delay. Great effect though.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Agreed Pegasus but this might be petty cool. Anybody have a review?
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1260 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Would work great in combination with PING from Tobias Dostal!
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
223 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
CTC Project reminds me of Cube to Chocolate Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CTC Project - Peter Eggink (42 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..17~18~19 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL