The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CTC Project - Peter Eggink (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19 [Next]
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2573 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Thank you Olly for the email. I will take you up on that offer for sure. I will get it out to you by next week.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
Ok 72 hours have passed and my CTC with my added switch is still dropping the coin perfectly every single time with the top on fully and from the maximum range, I do 10 drops and turn it off for 24 hours. It was charged with the switch in the off position about 74 hours ago for 2 hours or so as Peter recommends and then 10 drops were done with the switch on, it was then switch off and 24 hours later switched on 10 drops performed then switched back off.
I then tried it the same at 36 hours out of curiosity same result 10 drops, then another 10 at 48 hours and now at 72 hours did 11 just to get over the 50 mark.
So 51 drops from one charge for 72 hours, who knows it may go on for another 72 hours but all I can tell you is you do not need no light indication as this will only use its power you just need a switch as unless you are trying to do the worlds longest ever gig and perform this more than 51 times to the same crowd it’s just not needed a switch though definitely is. If you pm me with your email I will tell you how to do it properly, many people have already.
Buy this effect it’s truly awesome Peter has created an absolute miracle here. Olly

David

PS had a thought about the whole battery life thing. If the coin is on the gimmick will it draw more power than if the coin is not?
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
571 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Highly doubt it because it is technically always on, so whether or not the coin is attached to it shouldn't make a difference.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2019, Phatmeat wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2019, dave_matkin wrote:
PS had a thought about the whole battery life thing. If the coin is on the gimmick will it draw more power than if the coin is not attached

Highly doubt it because it is technically always on, so whether or not the coin is attached to it shouldn't make a difference.

Makes sense
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4456 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Another thread with vanishing posts ./... missing posts all say how helpful someone has been to others ...

Loving CTC though.

DOes anyone know how long the battery will last from being fully charged to needs re-charging?
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2293 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
About 4-5 hours in my case.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1256 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Great effect!
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Thanks for all the great feedback! -as of now we’re almost done with the quality control of the new CTC batch and get them out ASAP to Murphy’s. Dealers should receive their stock around April 19th.

That being said, I just have a very few copies left. Check it out right here:

www.ctcproject.shop

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
922 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2019, BMWGuy wrote:
Just got mine.

I charged it for 2 hours, and then tested it.

It took about 4-5 hours for it to run out of charge. that's pretty good.

I am having trouble with one bit, the part when you want to get the coin back onto the gizmo,before doing the fake XXXX, I am finding it a bit difficult, any tips?

Thanks

Alex

Not great if your gig is 4 hours away though Smile
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
922 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2019, David Klass wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2019, BMWGuy wrote:
Just got mine.

I charged it for 2 hours, and then tested it.

It took about 4-5 hours for it to run out of charge. that's pretty good.

I am having trouble with one bit, the part when you want to get the coin back onto the gizmo,before doing the fake XXXX, I am finding it a bit difficult, any tips?

Thanks

Alex

Not great if your gig is 4 hours drive away though Smile
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Simply hook it up on a USB power bank -works a treat Smile
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
MikeLiu
View Profile
Regular user
vancouver
120 Posts

Profile of MikeLiu
Olly can I please have your email ? Smile
MikeLiu
View Profile
Regular user
vancouver
120 Posts

Profile of MikeLiu
Olly replied me, thank you guys Smile
Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
Quick question for those that also own it. Just received mine and when the r***** is pressed, the coin isn’t released. The r***** flashes, but nothing. Do I have a defective unit or is there something I overlooked? The mag** works fine and the coin loads fine.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5215 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 5, 2019, Poor dini wrote:
Quick question for those that also own it. Just received mine and when the r***** is pressed, the coin isn’t released. The r***** flashes, but nothing. Do I have a defective unit or is there something I overlooked? The mag** works fine and the coin loads fine.

Needs to be charged.
Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
Quote:
On May 5, 2019, videoman wrote:
Quote:

Needs to be charged.

It charged all night...
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5215 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
Quote:
On May 5, 2019, videoman wrote:
Quote:

Needs to be charged.

It charged all night...

Are you sure it was plugged into the unit all the way? On mine it stops but then you need to push it in a little farther. It kind of clicks.
Does the light indicate a full charge?
Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
If someone wants to sell it, PM me
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
571 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Anyone by chance know how I can contact Olly? Thanks in advance!
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2019, Peter Eggink wrote:
Simply hook it up on a USB power bank -works a treat Smile

Wanted to perform this for some guests and I couldn't. I didn't have it on a USB power bank. It was fully charge this morning, and I did about 10 to 15 drops. Fast forward to exactly 6 hours later, the dang thing was dead. How long does the charge on the battery last on average?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CTC Project - Peter Eggink (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL