The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CTC Project - Peter Eggink (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..17~18~19 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2019, ArtIn wrote:
Would work great in combination with PING from Tobias Dostal!

Why would you want Ping if you’ve got electronic gadgetry doing the dirty work for you. Lol.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

Why would you want Ping if you’ve got electronic gadgetry doing the dirty work for you. Lol.

I think he meant you can "ping" the coin up into the air and it lands into the can using the electronic device
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2019, SleepyMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

I think he meant you can "ping" the coin up into the air and it lands into the can using the electronic device

Gotcha.
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
Very happy to have bought this in Blackpool, performed it tonight and got great reactions. Its on the expensive side but worth every penny imo.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
So gutted I didn't buy this, my pal was at Blackpool and I asked him to go check out other stuff for me to purchase.

When he went to see Peter he was already sold out.

Well at least I was able to get some things I wanted.

CTC is on my list.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
McIntyreMagic
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn, NY
88 Posts

Profile of McIntyreMagic
Any talk of a release date for those not able to attend? Patience is a virtue but I don't seem to have that quality...
John McIntyre
My website: http://mcintyremagic.com
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I heard from Peter that about 2 weeks it should be on Murphys site.
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
That’s good news.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
The magician has to remove the coin from the can correct ?
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
The magician can remove the coin from the can but doesn't have to, think folded card in box, if performing with unsigned coin also spectator could remove it, I wouldnt let him though a bit too risky for what it could

effect wise imo.
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi All,

Thanks for the great comments! It has been a while since I visited the Café and I was pointed out to this thread so thought
let's chime in for a moment to give you guys some first hand info!

I pre-sold CTC Project at Blackpool and it was quite the buzz. Dynamo mentioned in his Live Talk session it was the best effect he'd seen and bought
at Blackpool 2019 -I do feel flattered Smile

CTC project comes with everything you need. You will use your own can. The gimmick is made to fit ANY standard sized can. (We've been testing over 20
different cans from different countries). On the instructional video I"ll go over all details including how to very easily prepare your own brand/can within literally minutes.

I will be teaching various coin vanishes including the "flick" vanish and some easy techniques that won't require any sleight of hand but will give you maximum performance power.
In addition, I'll teach you a signed and non-signed coin version including performance tips & handling options.

For those who purchased CTC at Blackpool (and future owners), I created a secret facebook group (CTC Project) where we can safely share
ideas, tips and tricks. (I'll grand acces upon proof of purchase). I'll also shoot an additional video this week with some new ideas and tips
which wil be available next to the original online tutorial upon release and will be shared on the secret facebook group as well.

As of now, I finished the QC on all units, and will most likely ship to Murphy's this week so should be available within approx. 2 weeks.

Let me know if you have any questions as I'm always happy to help where I can. (Best way to reach out to me is through e-mail or facebook).

All the best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
I picked this up for H and he performed it to the Alakazam team yesterday.
Everyone loved it!

Peter, you have created a brilliant piece of magic. Well done my friend.

Peter
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
So when they’re shipped to Murphy's, what happens to them? Are they then shipped worldwide?
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
This will go on pre-sale soon. Not sure of the actual date yet but keep your eyes open for this one.

It really is great!

Peter
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Price ?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Approx 100 GBP, so about 30 Bucks. Lol.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Oh 30.00 not bad someone said it was expensive !
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Ummmmm, not to quibble, but 100 GBP converts to $130. You're off by an order of magnitude.

I realize it was a joke but just to clear it up.

Quote:
On Feb 21, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Approx 100 GBP, so about 30 Bucks. Lol.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Oh GEEZ 130.00 going to wait for reviews on this one.....
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
They’re already out my friend and they are all extremely good. A sell out at Blackpool. That said, he only had three. (Joking).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CTC Project - Peter Eggink (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..17~18~19 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL