The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Whats the name of this trick? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ice cream magic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Ice cream magic
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-hYB5hvfK4 watch at 30:25.

Where can I buy this gimmick?
Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of Signet
If you take me out for lunch, I could probably tell you more about it. Otherwise, I'd suggest getting some books on magic and mentalism. There's no limit to what you can learn if you put in the effort.😀
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2762 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2019, Signet wrote:
If you take me out for lunch, I could probably tell you more about it. Otherwise, I'd suggest getting some books on magic and mentalism. There's no limit to what you can learn if you put in the effort.😀


Smile Good one!!!!
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Ice cream magic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Ice cream magic
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2019, Signet wrote:
If you take me out for lunch, I could probably tell you more about it. Otherwise, I'd suggest getting some books on magic and mentalism. There's no limit to what you can learn if you put in the effort.😀

I know this look likes out of lunch trick variations. But I wanna know hows its done or where I can buy this Gimmick. Sorry for my bad english.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8152 Posts

Profile of funsway
"watch at 30.25" Sorry, I have no time to sit through someone's tour of Europe just to see a magic trick. Gave up after a bunch of ads and 2 minutes - neither had any magic.

I am all into "magicians helping magicians" - and give away hundreds of eBooks /and supporting ideas by personal email every year.

I suggest you first prove you are a magician capable of doing whatever this trick is first - then ask for help.
One's first post should not be a search for shortcut. No one will tell you "how" on an open forum.
After you have 50 meaningful posts you will have access to other forums where such things can be discussed --
or write privately to old farts like me who might be able to help.

Performance magic is not about 'buying gimmicks" or ""hows it done."
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst



ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Ice cream magic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Ice cream magic
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2019, funsway wrote:
"watch at 30.25" Sorry, I have no time to sit through someone's tour of Europe just to see a magic trick. Gave up after a bunch of ads and 2 minutes - neither had any magic.

I am all into "magicians helping magicians" - and give away hundreds of eBooks /and supporting ideas by personal email every year.

I suggest you first prove you are a magician capable of doing whatever this trick is first - then ask for help.
One's first post should not be a search for shortcut. No one will tell you "how" on an open forum.
After you have 50 meaningful posts you will have access to other forums where such things can be discussed --
or write privately to old farts like me who might be able to help.

Performance magic is not about 'buying gimmicks" or ""hows it done."

Fine then but I want this trick so badly
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4950 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2019, Ice cream magic wrote:

I know this look likes out of lunch trick variations. But I wanna know hows its done or where I can buy this Gimmick. Sorry for my bad english. [/quote]


A lot of magicians want to know how a lot of tricks are done but they don't ask for the exposure on the MagicCafe. I suggest you follow the advice of the members above and do some research.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Whats the name of this trick? (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL