The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Looking for a magician job nearby DC (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JasonDC
View Profile

Washington DC
0 Posts

Profile of JasonDC
Hi everyone, my name is Jason. I've learned magic for more than 5 years. I can do card trick, stage magic, and kid's show. I am looking for a part-time magician job nearby Washington DC. I can work for free because I just want to have an opportunity to perform magic. Can anyone help me to find a place to perform magic? Thanks
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1410 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
Why not try busking on the streets?
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9672 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I've sent you a PM (Private Message) with some info that might be helpful. Best of luck!
(Click on the green box in the upper right corner area that says you've got a private message)
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Magic club meetings are a good place to try out new material.

They are a friendly crowd but you will really have to push them for honest feedback. Take the advice with an eye to the skills of the donor. Not all advice is equal but it is all informative.

-Mary Mowder
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1080 Posts

Profile of imgic
If you’re looking to do restaurant work, check out the “Table Hoppers and Party Strollers” room. Lots of good advice there how to approach a place (please just don’t post the questions....read through some previous discussions first)

Right below that is “The Sidewalk Shuffle” room with infor about busking/street performing.

Also, right about the Tricky Business room here it “The Little Darlings” about children’s shows.

Read thought them a bit and see what you can find. Lots of good information in those rooms, also you’ll get to know people who post.

Lastly, thinking outside the box, are there any nearby magic stores you could approach? They might be good source of info, and maybe possible source of employment doing magic.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Looking for a magician job nearby DC (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL