The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Curtis Kam - Inferential C/S Transposition (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

helder
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
939 Posts

Profile of helder
I read this routine in Apocalypse and it's great. WOW.

Do you perform it?

https://youtu.be/5g11fmCAdHs
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8228 Posts

Profile of funsway
I perform many coin effects utilizing the "one of many" concept, and am upgrading my eBook on same.

Not sure what he calls the masking advantages of a variety of coins in the hand, though.

I will add this as a reference in the book. Thanks.

I haven't used the technique specifically for C/S transpo, however.

Using the small coins as position markers has the advantage of keeping the volunteer from turning over their hand,
so I can see why many like this approach. Methinks that is Implication rather than Inference, but a only a 'slight' difference.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4503 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Kainoa Put out a dvd in the last year or two titled "Inferential" with a few variations of the effect. The one I do all the time is the "Curtis Kam Version" and looks very similar to your video. The reactions I get are priceless for such a simple effect. Too bad it stayed hidden in Apocalypse so long but glad Kainoa rekindled the fire as well as added a couple more versions. Here is a link to the new dvd (with coins and a gimmick) along with some (somewhat cut) demos.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S21824
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
helder
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
939 Posts

Profile of helder
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2019, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Kainoa Put out a dvd in the last year or two titled "Inferential" with a few variations of the effect. The one I do all the time is the "Curtis Kam Version" and looks very similar to your video. The reactions I get are priceless for such a simple effect. Too bad it stayed hidden in Apocalypse so long but glad Kainoa rekindled the fire as well as added a couple more versions. Here is a link to the new dvd (with coins and a gimmick) along with some (somewhat cut) demos.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S21824

Yep, I'm already practicing Kainoa version. It's even better. There are nice routines on that video.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Curtis Kam - Inferential C/S Transposition (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL