The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Lewis' Penrelease (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Is anyone familiar with "Penrelease" from Continuation of Miracles? I used to do this 15 years ago and want to do it again but don't have the instructions and can only half-remember how the tie goes. This is the one where the helper stands within a 3-paneled screen, is tied with two ropes (Grandmother's necklace style), and the ends of the ropes are run through holes in the two side panels and held by spectators. When the ropes are pulled, the spectator walks forward, free of the ropes which remain threaded through the panels. Also, the spectator's hands were tied to the ropes with silks, which also come free of the ropes while remaining tied to the spectator's wrists. If you can help me with a reminder of the workings, please PM me. Thanks!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
It is called Penelease on page 50 to page 52.
James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Thanks Bill. I don't have the book but I used to do the routine. Anyway, after racking my brain and experimenting a bit, I finally remembered how to do it!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
It might beneficial to write down what you remember for next time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Lewis' Penrelease (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL