The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubiked by Vincent Tarrit (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..13~14~15 [Next]
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Rubiked is a brand new concept in Rubik’s Cube magic, pushing the limit of prediction effects even further! Get ready to discover a cube which allows you to predict the result of a complete random shuffle in your spectators’ hands. And guess what? There’s no manipulation, you don’t even need to take the cube back or even see it.

You can now reveal your prediction on your smartphone with a photo (from your gallery) taken few hours before your performance. Your spectators can clearly see their cube and the one from the photo matching perfectly (even though they just shuffled it, freely.)!

ONE PREDICTION, MULTIPLE PLATFORMS

You’re not limited to the photo-in-gallery prediction but can predict the cube configuration on YOUR WEBSITE (enjoy the web traffic generator). A Google Images (soon) version is also included, allowing your spectators to access the prediction on THEIR phones

https://gentlemens-magic.com/en/accueil/......rrency=2
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Very cool.
Can it link with FB?
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Can’t you do this with the giiker cube already? Olly
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
This is like a giiker cube combined with an app that allows you to present the reveal as a photo on your phone or website.
Some may prefer presenting this as a prediction rather than a divination.
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Yes I agree Videoman but with my Giiker I can forward the result instantly to my website instantly with no app I just press the forward button literally at the bottom of the screen? Olly
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
It’s almost like this guys are trying to reinvent the wheel? This stuff is already out there and costs next to nothing. Olly
Ypnoze
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Ypnoze
I do have the Giiker but can't find the forward button, in which page is it please?
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
It’s when I have it on Bluetooth to my iPhone X. Pm me if you can’t find it and I will try to find out where it can be found on your device, Olly
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
You will need a website too, just saying Smile
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, Maxy wrote:
Rubiked is a brand new concept in Rubik’s Cube magic, pushing the limit of prediction effects even further! Get ready to discover a cube which allows you to predict the result of a complete random shuffle in your spectators’ hands. And guess what? There’s no manipulation, you don’t even need to take the cube back or even see it.

You can now reveal your prediction on your smartphone with a photo (from your gallery) taken few hours before your performance. Your spectators can clearly see their cube and the one from the photo matching perfectly (even though they just shuffled it, freely.)!

ONE PREDICTION, MULTIPLE PLATFORMS

You’re not limited to the photo-in-gallery prediction but can predict the cube configuration on YOUR WEBSITE (enjoy the web traffic generator). A Google Images (soon) version is also included, allowing your spectators to access the prediction on THEIR phones

https://gentlemens-magic.com/en/accueil/......rrency=2

This absolute brilliant app I own the giker cube I have puplshed work on it.
I perform this all the time it’s one of the best things I picked up at Blackpool.

I own a lot of these cubes but I do like my spares.

The fact this goes to your website or Camra roll is awesome it’s easy to do and the pictures it generates looks authentic.

Kieron johnson
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Yeah Kieron but you don’t need this to send your Giiker cube result to a destination. You can even screenshot the result from your Giiker in its simplest form and send it anywhere? Olly
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
Yeah Kieron but you don’t need this to send your Giiker cube result to a destination. You can even screenshot the result from your Giiker in its simplest form and send it anywhere? Olly

This is brilliantly thought out the picture looks amazing a screen shot looks terrible.
You can’t compare a screenshot to this.

I don’t normally comment on posts but it’s a great idear with the app I love photo prediction magic.

Kind regards

Kieron
Ypnoze
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Ypnoze
Is it possible to only buy access to the app if we already have a giiker?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
I'm curious if it uses a standard off the shelf giiker cube or if it has been modified in any way.
If it's a regular giiker the app seems like kind of an expensive add on.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, videoman wrote:
I'm curious if it uses a standard off the shelf giiker cube or if it has been modified in any way.

I paid 80 pounds at Blackpool which I thought was a fair price it comes with the newest model giker plus stickers if you want to change them.

The app is good it’s user friendly and easy to understand.

I have some apps on my phone I’ve paid 300 for I would of happily paid 80 for the app.

The giker apps can’t do what this does I have been using the giker in my act for ages I life the photo reveal I’m using it in my final reveal of my parole shows.

Kind regards

Kieron
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, kieronthemighty wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, videoman wrote:

I paid 80 pounds at Blackpool which I thought was a fair price it comes with the newest model giker plus stickers if you want to change them.

The app is good it’s user friendly and easy to understand.

I have some apps on my phone I’ve paid 300 for I would of happily paid 80 for the app.

The giker apps can’t do what this does I have been using the giker in my act for ages I life the photo reveal I’m using it in my final reveal of my parole shows.

Kind regards

Kieron

Ps parlour lol
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
I hope if they sell the app only without the cube because many of us have this cube already.
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
^ second that
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
80 pounds is a very fair price considering the modifications. I would definitely re sticker mine though.
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Loyal user
Pennsylvania
226 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
Did they raise the price already? It is showing $174.00
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubiked by Vincent Tarrit (28 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL