The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Glue (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
846 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
My s&s cen***o separated from the other. Thank God this happened right after I showed my friends girlfriend. (And I mean right after!) THANK GOD!!!! . Anyways, what glue can I use to fix this. A johnson set is in my near future but thought I'd ask. I think its a sterling from years ago. Served me well but.....Again Johnson.....near future. 🙂. Wife will agree, guaranteed. Any suggestions? Not sure if it will seat right, but I'll give it a shot. 🙂🙂🙂
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8288 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Just seeing this, Db...Use that E6000 glue (clear), you can get from Lowes, Home Depot, or any craft store, works very well for coins (for most things), and the small inexpensive tube will last you forever.

Just a few little dabs will do'ya! Smile
*Check out my latest: Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
846 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2019, Mb217 wrote:
Just seeing this, Db...Use that E6000 glue (clear), you can get from Lowes, Home Depot, or any craft store, works very well for coins (for most things), and the small inexpensive tube will last you forever.

Thanks MB! 👍. I actually already used some super glue. I have tested it out several times and then sum w/ the ban* ri*g to make sure it isn't going to separate on me. Seems to be working really well. 👌. db
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1861 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
I've used super-glue... seems to work well but you have VERY LITTLE time to ensure the two pieces are aligned before it sets.
Next time I'm going to give the E-6000 a try.... plenty of time to align things... figure I'll clamp it down to keep things aligned and ensure the glue adds only minimal thickness.

Quote:
On Mar 28, 2019, Dollarbill wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2019, Mb217 wrote:

Thanks MB! 👍. I actually already used some super glue. I have tested it out several times and then sum w/ the ban* ri*g to make sure it isn't going to separate on me. Seems to be working really well. 👌. db
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
846 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
🙂 I meant above^^^^ "and then some w/ the ban* ri*g" " to mean I've done it several times to test it. . It kinda reads funny.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Glue (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL