The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dead Lock by Michael Murray (55 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I shot a video today which should help you out. I will upload it tomorrow when I am back home and will add it to the Facebook group and pm the three of you above with this info too Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Thx much Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On May 12, 2019, celebrity wrote:
I shot a video today which should help you out. I will upload it tomorrow when I am back home and will add it to the Facebook group and pm the three of you above with this info too Smile

Best Wishes Michael

👍🏻😀
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just busy trying to upload the video now, will report back asap!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Video uploaded and pm's sent Smile I will now add this video to the Facebook group too.

Best Wishes Michael

252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Thx Smile

-Theodore Annemann
hnegash
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of hnegash
Hey Everyone,

I have a question about this product. I live in America and I understand that dates have something to do with the presentation and maybe even the method. I would like to present this as an influence routine where I get audience members to randomly generate a four digit number, i.e. "4833" Is this sort of thing possible with the Dead Lock?

Thanks,

Henok
mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
No (I can't go further without revealing part of the method)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Technically it could be done but the number could not be totally random but it could be 4833 if you wanted it to be. You will have to !@#$e at least a part of that number. I can’t go further without revealing the method.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
"celebrity"
pleased your effect is selling so well.
I am at the point of buying this "beauty".

I got the impression from seeing the Wizard Product review that the performer has control over when the lock will actually open.
By that I mean - using the combination the spectator has chosen - you can control the lock to open now or the next time they try.

I am intrigued ... can you elaborate further?
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Deadlock imho has to be one the best effects I’ve purchased. The reactions from the spectators have been awesome every time I’ve performed it.

If they ever try to reconstruct the methodology they simply have nowhere to go. The first time I saw Michael perform this I thought what the h#ll, simply had to get it and so glad I did.

There’s also some great additions on the Facebook group, plus the added bonus of a free PDF. Michael Murray also goes above and beyond giving regular updated videos on his thinking with Deadlock.

Very highly recommended.
magicianphiltay
View Profile
Regular user
Birmingham / UK
118 Posts

Profile of magicianphiltay
Yea.
Magic is not the suspension of reality, but the expansion of possibility, inviting us to question the limits of what we believe to be true.
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Loved the thinking behind this, used to have one of the older ones but this one fooled me badly and just made me smile when I bought it and discovered the method.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I HUGELY appreciate the very kind words gents, I am also happy to say that I am working on a ‘Dead Lock Owners Manual Volume 2’ (free to all owners) which will include some previously unshared work with this lock Smile

I will announce on here when it is ready!

Best Wishes Michael Smile

252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Very cool and thx much Smile

-Theodore Annemann
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2019, celebrity wrote:
I HUGELY appreciate the very kind words gents, I am also happy to say that I am working on a ‘Dead Lock Owners Manual Volume 2’ (free to all owners) which will include some previously unshared work with this lock Smile

I will announce on here when it is ready!

Best Wishes Michael Smile

More awesome customer service👍🏻
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
As already said.....top customer service Smile
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
I have been speaking out of late against companies that I find dishonest and just plain lie. False trailers, sales puffery, shoddy customer service, and even shoddier worksmanship...

Michael is the polar opposite of all of this; his products, customer service, and thinking are top notch. He is truly one of the good guys in magic and mentalism. I love MindFX and the various items I have bought from his company.

Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts on Dead Lock Michael. Keep up the great work!!!!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2019, The Mysterious One wrote:
I have been speaking out of late against companies that I find dishonest and just plain lie. False trailers, sales puffery, shoddy customer service, and even shoddier worksmanship...

Michael is the polar opposite of all of this; his products, customer service, and thinking are top notch. He is truly one of the good guys in magic and mentalism. I love MindFX and the various items I have bought from his company.

Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts on Dead Lock Michael. Keep up the great work!!!!

ALL TRUE!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
phanindhra
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of phanindhra
Absolutely love this Lock. Michael Murray is a real Genius. I got the US version and use it almost every time I perform my acts. So portable and always stays in my pocket.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dead Lock by Michael Murray (55 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL